Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Qeustion?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Does it mean that you'll have to buy a krockatpian house in krockatopia a moo shu houss in moo shu??

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Does it mean that you'll have to buy a krockatpian house in krockatopia a moo shu houss in moo shu??

:?

Good question, Honda....

Professors? Mods? Anyone? Care to clear this issue up? Please?

:?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
I can't wait till the house comes out, but one thing do you have to buy the house pf the world you are in.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
jungurait8 wrote:
I can't wait till the house comes out, but one thing do you have to buy the house pf the world you are in.

:(

No clue, friend; .... Absolutely no clue whatsoever .... Sigh!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
jungurait8 wrote:

No clue, friend; .... Absolutely no clue whatsoever .... Sigh!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

nope you dont! :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
The way I understand it, is there will be different houses in each world that will correspond with the architecture in that world.

While looking up information about housing, I read that somewhere.

But, the housing question I would like to know, is how do I get the stuff I put in my Dorm to my Cottage.

I didn't read anywhere that you had to put all your stuff in the bank before getting a house. And I'm going to be really upset if it is that way, because it would have taken me an extra minute to do that before getting my Cottage.

But, anyways, everything in my Dorm is stuck in the place I put it. They can't be moved or picked up. And I even put some things that belong outside, on the Dorm floor to see what they would look like.

So theres a bunch of violet flowers growing through the floor of my Dorm instead of outside where they would be happier.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Okay, I figured out the moving items problem out myself, by accident.

I noticed when I put some stuff into my new cottage and walked out, when I came back in I couldn't pick up and rearrange anything.

So, I went and bought a cheap crate and took it there and when I went to arrange it, I could pick up and rearrange all my stuff, yay!!!.

I took the crate to my Dorm and was able to pick up everything and put it in my Cottage.

So, I carry my crate around just so I can rearrange my Cottage if I want. I just make sure to pick the crate up and take it with me before I leave.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
How come the houses cost so much? It doesnt seem fair to me when you buy a house then find a better one and it cost way more then the first one so you have to sell all your stuff again and fight a lot more, etc. :(