Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emerald Champion badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
If you please, do I need to complete Zeke's Blue Oyster Quest before I can earn the Emerald Champion badge? Also, is there some way to find out which quests within Mooshu I might be missing that are preventing me from achieving this badge?

Many thanks,

Llewella SeaBreeze
Storm School, level 47

Survivor
May 27, 2011
SeaBreeze2012 wrote:
If you please, do I need to complete Zeke's Blue Oyster Quest before I can earn the Emerald Champion badge? Also, is there some way to find out which quests within Mooshu I might be missing that are preventing me from achieving this badge?

Many thanks,

Llewella SeaBreeze
Storm School, level 47

To get the Emerald Champion badge, you need to do every quest in MS, and that includes Zeke's. If you want to see if there are any quests you didn't pick up, go around each place in it separately, including dungeons. It would take a lot of time alone, so I'd recommend getting a high level storm wizard to help you with the dungeons. Like I said before, it will take a lot of time, but if you really want that badge, then you'll be willing to do this much work.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SeaBreeze2012 wrote:

Many thanks,

Llewella SeaBreeze
Storm School, level 47

Maybe this link will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The quest you may be forgetting it you do finish "all quests" is mossbacks. Thats what I did.