Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a Buddy List Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Well, today, two of my friends were removed from my buddy list. One of them, which I met with again due to one of my other friends, is his buddy... Said he never removed me. In fact, he thought I removed him! Later the same day I was having trouble "connecting to the servers". When that thing was fixed, another one of my friends were removed! I realize there is a possibility she just removed me because she didn't like me, but that seems highly unlikely to me. Both of those friends were close to me! I don't want to lose anymore! I'm already very sad to have lost one temporarily and one permanently! I'm very certain this is some kind of terrible bug, but I want to make sure.
Is anyone else having the same problem?

-Benjamin StormDust
-Level 80 Diviner

Defender
May 22, 2011
SirBdawg1999 wrote:
Well, today, two of my friends were removed from my buddy list. One of them, which I met with again due to one of my other friends, is his buddy... Said he never removed me. In fact, he thought I removed him! Later the same day I was having trouble "connecting to the servers". When that thing was fixed, another one of my friends were removed! I realize there is a possibility she just removed me because she didn't like me, but that seems highly unlikely to me. Both of those friends were close to me! I don't want to lose anymore! I'm already very sad to have lost one temporarily and one permanently! I'm very certain this is some kind of terrible bug, but I want to make sure.
Is anyone else having the same problem?

-Benjamin StormDust
-Level 80 Diviner

well this sounds like something that happened to me i wanted to teleport to my friend and accidently removed him. but a few months later i was looking over my friend list and i saw his name.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
i had trouble connecting with the server to and lost about 12 friends D:

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Whenever I get "connecting to server" do NOT wait, IMMEDIATELY x out of w101 (If you arent in fullscreen) or Alt+Control+Delete and end task. I dont know why, but it did it to me once, so you have to close the program until KI fixes it. Dont worry, you can open wizard right back up almost immediately after.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
I recently lost a dear friend to this issue. One day he was on my buddy list, the next day he was gone. I dearly hope that the game moderators, or whoever takes care of this, will look into it soon, before someone else whos friendship I treasure vanishes to me forever.

Lolz, that was dramatic, but still, this definitely needs to be fixed!

Jasmine RedThorn, lvl 10 Pyromancer
Brianna ShadowRiver, lvl 7 Conjurer