Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth is way too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Dude! Labyrinth is way too hard!!! I need help on it and A LOT of my friends need help on it too. the first time i ran out of mana ( i only have 108 lol) second time i got defeated and also, like ten of my friends need help on it too. :|

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
eric123456789028 wrote:
Dude! Labyrinth is way too hard!!! I need help on it and A LOT of my friends need help on it too. the first time i ran out of mana ( i only have 108 lol) second time i got defeated and also, like ten of my friends need help on it too. :|

Hard, no~ annoying, yes. But, if all of your friends need help, too, why don't you all go together? It'll get things done faster, and it's unlikely you'll run out of resources. The Labyrinth was not intended for one person~ there are 4 sigils by the door for a reason.

Observation:

At level 40-50 (which is the target range for Dragonspyre), no one has less than 200 mana... what level are you, and what gear are you wearing? If you're under level 40, and are porting to friends in this area, wait until you meet the level requirement before trying again~ if your problem is gear-related, let us know what level and school you are, and we'll try and help you upgrade.

Good luck,
El Veeb the Archmage

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It's not too hard, many many other wizards have completed it before you. You nailed part of the issue on the head, teamwork; so far as running out of mana, that one is on you, are your level and gear appropriate for what you are doing, do you have all of your potions filled? Before you run out have you tried marking and the porting to basilica grabbing mana and returning? There are a variety of things to consider and attempt before throwing your hands up and complaining.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
eric123456789028 wrote:

Hard, no~ annoying, yes. But, if all of your friends need help, too, why don't you all go together? It'll get things done faster, and it's unlikely you'll run out of resources. The Labyrinth was not intended for one person~ there are 4 sigils by the door for a reason.

Observation:

At level 40-50 (which is the target range for Dragonspyre), no one has less than 200 mana... what level are you, and what gear are you wearing? If you're under level 40, and are porting to friends in this area, wait until you meet the level requirement before trying again~ if your problem is gear-related, let us know what level and school you are, and we'll try and help you upgrade.

Good luck,
El Veeb the Archmage
I am a lvl 42 My gear give me no boosts in mana

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
When i was entering the dungeon i thought it was easy, but when it comes to action things doesn't go out as you plan. So i spend so many time getting rid of labyrinth but 5 try's later no improvement. So i have to spent 5 days trying labyrinth, that's just 5 day's waste of membership. So i decided to take some friends with me to the dungeon!

And as i was plan it was quest completed for me :) and i was finally!

So my suggestion is bring as many friends as you can as possible.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
1. Use your potions.
2. Get new gear because your mana is way too low.
3. If you say so many of your friends need help, go with them.
4. Nothing is too hard, my friend

Survivor
Apr 02, 2012
Hey try playing all the way through and then hitting the bug that does not give you the portal stone.... at the end. The bug has been noted since 2010 and you would think that KI would have fixed it by now. 2 years.... please...

I refuse to do it over. I did it with myself and my minitar and not too hard but not worth doing it again.

I double suggest that KI get the bloody bug fixed. There should not be bugs this far into the program..

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Oh wow. First off, you need mana. Badly. Potions it is or better gear, because 100 mana is not going to work. Let us know your school so we can help you find corresponding gear to help you.

Best of luck

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
eric123456789028 wrote:
I am a lvl 42 My gear give me no boosts in mana

What school are you? If I see anything at the Bazaar that catches my eye, I'll pass it along. ;)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Its hard? Oh man, come back in time with us back before they made Dragonspyre easier, enemies had over 2000 health usually. It was horrible.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Not too hard i've soloed it half way at lvl 48 and i've done it with my friends use teamwork and also find the rose and books in that are to save time and not have to go in again.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It is difficult, but hardly impossible.

You need to seriously look at your gear if you have only 108 mana. What kind of clothes are you wearing?

Get the right gear for your level, have full potions, make sure you have traps and blades and the ones available for training in Krok, mark and port, and you can do it.

I've soloed it a bunch of times and in fact on had help the very first time I went in, over 1 1/2 years ago.