Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloubia! (Please Read KI!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I was kind of thinking for a while about ideas for Wizard101, and I thought of two things : A cloud kingdom called Cloubia ruled by birds, and is the homeworld of Gamma, Ambrose's owl. Also, apprentices! I will mention them in a later post though.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
How does this have to do with the storyline. I'm not trying to be mean but where would this fit in. Would the world be under attack and you have to save Gamma or something or will the world fall under control of Morganthe? Sorry I just want to know where tis would all fit in.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
this sounds nice you cauld use my new side schools that i posted they seam like they fit in

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Sidequest world =p. I think KI has already plans for 2 new worlds if you haven't heard the rumors spreading about Polaris and then Emphyrea.
Polaris being either Ice or Fire world and Emphyrea being Death or Storm.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
tylerge123 wrote:
I was kind of thinking for a while about ideas for Wizard101, and I thought of two things : A cloud kingdom called Cloubia ruled by birds, and is the homeworld of Gamma, Ambrose's owl. Also, apprentices! I will mention them in a later post though.
i agree it is even in her prophecy like the skys shall fall. but i sounds like Emphyrea.