Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

battle locking

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
since there is so much fuss about random people joining battles i think you could be able to lock a battle if you are the first person in the battle you can lock it to stop other peole joining it could be shown as a bubble like global spells and it would be just really be a option in below your cards.

:)

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
I told my sister that also plays this game about what I had posted here she said it was a good concept, but you can't stop people outright. She said what other have, that people could camp on a spot and everyone else would be out of luck.

Her suggestion is that of another game that we used to play that is owned by Sony.
The battle lock can only be used in the wizard's level-appropriate areas, and allow people within a certain level range to join your battle.
This combined with people in your group, that would be less likely to be abused.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
The best part of wizard101 that you can meet new people, learn how to communicate with them and find friends. players who don't like companies can play off line games.