Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Can't go to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2012
I have beaten all the streets but the headmaster won't give me the quest to defeat FoulGraze or Nightshade. Help?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
I get quest for Foulgaze and Nightside after finishing Colossus Blvd. Of course, I've done ALL the quests up to that point. Finished Find The Smiths, the special magical outfit from Gloria Krendell, etc. - even if the quest itself doesn't seem to have anything to do with the main story line.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Ok I am on mooshu right now so i know how to get past wizard city. you need to complete unicorn way, triton ave., firecat alley, cyclops ln., then talk to merle ambrose. he will give you 2 quests. one for foulgaze and one for collosus blvd., the storyline goes on by the foulgaze. you don't have to do collosus blvd. you need to defeat foulgaze, talk to merle ambrose, he will give you a quest to go to stormdrain tower. you need to defeat lord nightshade who is in the tower, and after you defeat him, talk to merle ambrose and he will give you key to the spiral portal to krokotopia. he will also give you a quest for nightside
Happy Questing!

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
*Sigh* I don't remember when I got that quest. But I was a low level, like 15 or 20, I don't remember. LOL. But you have to beat WC and THEN go back to the Headmaster and go get the quest. I think. O_O

Explorer
May 22, 2011
it may be that you need to start over. Don't worry, Wizard City takes 3 hours, tops.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I am level 22 life and finished wizard city months ago.
You finish fire cat alley which means you defeat Alicane Swiftarrow. You finish cyclops lane which means you defeated general akilles.

then report to headmaster and see if he has a quest. If he doesn't you've got a serious problem. Talk to kingsisle if you are completely stuck. :)

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
you need to beat unicorn way fire cat alley cyclops lane to go.

foulgaze and lord nightshade should be the bosses you next encounter.