Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange/mythic beasts

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Just wondering why there is two myth beasts? I know they have different talents but just wondering.

ellie

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Maybe I am showing my ignorance but, the way I see it is there are basically 2 Balance pets. Strange Beast is Myth...the Mythic Beast is Balance of sorts. It gives the Blade Storm from Balance school. The Desert Beast is Balance and gives a Balance Blade. If Mythic is doing something Myth based in its talents then I am unaware of it.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
The strange beast and the mythic beast say they are both myth pets. Yes the mythic one does give a bladestorm card at baby but it is classed as a myth pet.

Ellie

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
TheDarkestMask wrote:
Mythic beast gives bladestorm NOT myth blade.
theres a other beast but its super rare ive only seen one

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
Muisak wrote:
Maybe I am showing my ignorance but, the way I see it is there are basically 2 Balance pets. Strange Beast is Myth...the Mythic Beast is Balance of sorts. It gives the Blade Storm from Balance school. The Desert Beast is Balance and gives a Balance Blade. If Mythic is doing something Myth based in its talents then I am unaware of it.

The mythic beast is a myth pet I have 1. It dose give a balance card but it says it is a myth pet and the first/ only talent mine has is the myth stun spell

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
So KI why take the pet out that has the MYTH blade? why not take the one out that has the bladestorm?? It doesnt seem fair to myth that you take their blade out when all the others get their school blade and balance gets both of their blades......

ellie