Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
I was wondering how do i get to dragonspyre i am going to guess that just like all the other worlds you have to beat a certain quest in mooshu but since it is where malistare is supposed to be i was wondering if you have to be a certain lvl to get to dragonspyre?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
When you defeat the jade oni the end of Mooshu story line you will be given key to Dragonspyre; I don't believe there is a level requirement, just quest completion.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Um, I'm a lvl 45 wizard and still in MS. I defeated Jade Oni and the Emperor gave me Dragonspyre Spiral Key. The problem is, I defeated Jade Oni 30 times and it still wont let me get to DS! I asked my friend Dakota DreamCatcher lvl 60 Ice wizard, he told me to go to myth tower. I tried that but it didnt work either, I asked all my friends. If someone can help me I will thank them a lot.
-Ashley DragonStrider lvl 45 Death Wizard

Administrator
chickendump123 wrote:
Um, I'm a lvl 45 wizard and still in MS. I defeated Jade Oni and the Emperor gave me Dragonspyre Spiral Key. The problem is, I defeated Jade Oni 30 times and it still wont let me get to DS! I asked my friend Dakota DreamCatcher lvl 60 Ice wizard, he told me to go to myth tower. I tried that but it didnt work either, I asked all my friends. If someone can help me I will thank them a lot.
-Ashley DragonStrider lvl 45 Death Wizard

Your question has been asked and answered here:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/50649.ftl

Please read replies before you post and refrain from duplicate posts of the same question.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I got to KT really fast, so it probably doesn't send it to DS at a certain lvl.
But, yes. Like all the other worlds you have to finish a certain quest. But YOU have to beat other places before you have to fight Malistaire.

Hope This Helped :)

~Love,
Emily Skyblade, Lvl 15 Fire Wiz.