Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Austrilund Nordrilund Vestrilund Sudrilund

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
How do i get to Austrilund, Nordrilund, Vestrilund, and Sudrilund ? I've searched Ravenscar and Mirkolm keep already, and i don't think its behind savastaad pass or virgin roughland. can somebody tell me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
eric123456789028 wrote:
How do i get to Austrilund, Nordrilund, Vestrilund, and Sudrilund ? I've searched Ravenscar and Mirkolm keep already, and i don't think its behind savastaad pass or virgin roughland. can somebody tell me

In Grizzleheim, those areas can be found in Wintertusk. This link has more info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Wintertusk

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
In order to get to Austrilund, Nordrilund, Vestrilund, and Sudrilund also known as Wintertusk you must beat all of Grizzleheim. The last area before you unlock Wintertusk is Ravenscar then you have to defeate these 3 bosses with alot of health so you should bring a friend. Hope this helped.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
soc1001 wrote:
In order to get to Austrilund, Nordrilund, Vestrilund, and Sudrilund also known as Wintertusk you must beat all of Grizzleheim. The last area before you unlock Wintertusk is Ravenscar then you have to defeate these 3 bosses with alot of health so you should bring a friend. Hope this helped.
o thx people i am on mirkholm keep

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
eric123456789028 wrote:
soc1001 wrote:
o thx people i am on mirkholm keep
Just asking people where do you go to go to Wintertusk? on a boat? or behing the door on the main building in northguard? or is there a Spiral Gate?

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Master Pyro

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

Yes, you have to go by boat in order to get to Wintertusk. Its at the docks there in Grizzleheim, but you won't have access to it until the finish of Grizzleheim. Ambrose will call you and send you back to talk to the king to start your way to Wintertusk.