Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Sea Dragon is Gone!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
One day i was training my sea dragon on my balance wiz, and then my friend said we should make new characters together. I did, and i put my sea dragon on my shared bank. I deleted my balance wizard and made a ice wizard. When i was on my fire character to train my sea dragon, but my sea dragon was gone!
It was at teen with piercemonger. His name was Lord Diesel. Is there anything i can do to get it back?

Duncan DeathCaster

Transendent Necromancer

Administrator
Your Sea Dragon is still on the deleted character Cody.

You've deleted many characters, most of whom had pets on them at the time of deletion.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
thewiz28 wrote:
One day i was training my sea dragon on my balance wiz, and then my friend said we should make new characters together. I did, and i put my sea dragon on my shared bank. I deleted my balance wizard and made a ice wizard. When i was on my fire character to train my sea dragon, but my sea dragon was gone!
It was at teen with piercemonger. His name was Lord Diesel. Is there anything i can do to get it back?

Duncan DeathCaster

Transendent Necromancer
I know!! All of your balance wizard work, pets, wands, dorm room/ house, gets erased if you delete your balance wizard.

-Sophia Bearcloud :P