Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
ok i think that treasure cards need a limit. granted many use them smartly in pve or pvp but there needs to be a lvl limit on the use of them. i would say a 5 lvl limit on them meaning you could use all treasure cards below you but only treasure cards 5 lvls higher than you. this creats a good diversity of cards but also brings difficulty back to the game and pvp meaning you cant just bring a super charged treasure to the field and bam game over for the opponent.

im not saying there should be a class limit or a mastery limit or anything like that but there should definately be a lvl limit as you learn spells by lvl and increase in power is the main set up of the game. yet everyone is using super cards to cheese most the game and bypass the lvl restrictions on spells in pvp and pve meaning there is no deck talent really going on.

big boss coming up better stack my wraiths so i kill him in 4 turns since i super stacked my power pip is becoming the norm is an example.

please everyone this is just something ive just noticed and am suggesting to balance the game better.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kree63 wrote:
ok i think that treasure cards need a limit. granted many use them smartly in pve or pvp but there needs to be a lvl limit on the use of them. i would say a 5 lvl limit on them meaning you could use all treasure cards below you but only treasure cards 5 lvls higher than you. this creats a good diversity of cards but also brings difficulty back to the game and pvp meaning you cant just bring a super charged treasure to the field and bam game over for the opponent.

im not saying there should be a class limit or a mastery limit or anything like that but there should definately be a lvl limit as you learn spells by lvl and increase in power is the main set up of the game. yet everyone is using super cards to cheese most the game and bypass the lvl restrictions on spells in pvp and pve meaning there is no deck talent really going on.

big boss coming up better stack my wraiths so i kill him in 4 turns since i super stacked my power pip is becoming the norm is an example.

please everyone this is just something ive just noticed and am suggesting to balance the game better.

Sorry, no.

treasure cards are there, and are meant, to help. Those that use them all the time depend on them. Setting a limit would be unfair to them.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:

Sorry, no.

treasure cards are there, and are meant, to help. Those that use them all the time depend on them. Setting a limit would be unfair to them.

You're right... Treasure cards are there to help, but I agree with the OP that there should be a level-restriction on the higher-level ones (anything over rank 4-5, ideally).

If I sent my level 15 pyromancer into the Arena, I wouldn't want a level 10 throwing a Medusa or Frost Giant at her~ even with a zillion shields up, she simply doesn't have that kind of resistance and wouldn't survive the damage. This is an exploit that I hope KI is looking into.

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Angela
archmage sorceress & journeygirl pyromancer