Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq help immediately!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
No matter what I do, I cannot get help with Belloq. I am a Menu Chat Diviner named Kayla. I'm lvl 68 and I'm stuck on Belloq. Nobody wants to help me on this quest and I'm angry about it. Please can someone give me a date and time and I will be there! I need help desperately. Yes I know he cheats and I know how he cheats. Please remember I'm a Menu Chat wizard so use Menu Chat with me. When you use Text Chat or Open Chat all I see is '...' so it's useless. Can someone please give a Diviner a hand? Anyone out there with a heart? Thanks!

~*Kayla*~ Legendary Diviner, lvl 68
~*Kiley Dreamer*~ Adept Sorceress, lvl 22
~*Taylor Shadowwalker*~ Apprentice Necromancer, lvl 5

"True failure only occurs when one stops trying."

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
sparksflygirl wrote:
No matter what I do, I cannot get help with Belloq. I am a Menu Chat Diviner named Kayla. I'm lvl 68 and I'm stuck on Belloq. Nobody wants to help me on this quest and I'm angry about it. Please can someone give me a date and time and I will be there! I need help desperately. Yes I know he cheats and I know how he cheats. Please remember I'm a Menu Chat wizard so use Menu Chat with me. When you use Text Chat or Open Chat all I see is '...' so it's useless. Can someone please give a Diviner a hand? Anyone out there with a heart? Thanks!

Hi Kayla,

I'd be happy to help you with Belloq :) Let me know when you'd like to meet, what realm, time zone, etc. I'll even bring a good friend to help out.

Qbb/Iridian/Scarlet

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I had trouble with Belloq too but, I brought in a friend to help. Me, my dad and my sister play wizard101 so basicaly think about it like this. What would make a good team? First, you'll need a healer, which could a life wizard. Second, and third will be your choices. You'll need space for you so that makes it a four wizard team. I could help you but, it can't be on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday because I'm on my gym's Gymnastics team and I come home late. So just name a place, time and date then I'll see if I can be there.

Sincerely,
Sarah SeaBloom (Lvl 68 Balance wizard, Master of Balance.)
"Let your mind soar, and your dreams fly high. You'll then achieve what is coming by."

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Thank you to both of you for caring! However, I did take your advice and I did finally find someone to help and we *barely* beat Belloq! Thank you for the advice and I hope I will one day come across your wizards! Thanks for caring once again and happy questing! ;)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Actually, You don't even need a life character. That is just a personal choice. It was just me and my wife who beat Belloq and neither one of us were life. Of course we each died one time, but healed and ported right back into battle. Only reason we died that one time was because we didn't communicate the very first round and he used RA on us. I am a lvl 72 Fire and my wife is a lvl 72 Balance. Just keep using DOT(Damage over Time) spells so that he gets hit every single round for 3 rounds and that should give you and a friend the opportunity to use whatever spells you have to finish him off. If you haven't trained at the Schools in Celestia yet, My advice would be to go train and get the Colossal spell to boost up your spells and then hit him. He is fairly easy once you can keep his RA in check.

Defender
May 15, 2010
I would help, considering this is literally impossible for me. I sold my wand, so i can say this truly.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
rebelrenegade1 wrote:
Actually, You don't even need a life character. That is just a personal choice. It was just me and my wife who beat Belloq and neither one of us were life. Of course we each died one time, but healed and ported right back into battle. Only reason we died that one time was because we didn't communicate the very first round and he used RA on us. I am a lvl 72 Fire and my wife is a lvl 72 Balance. Just keep using DOT(Damage over Time) spells so that he gets hit every single round for 3 rounds and that should give you and a friend the opportunity to use whatever spells you have to finish him off. If you haven't trained at the Schools in Celestia yet, My advice would be to go train and get the Colossal spell to boost up your spells and then hit him. He is fairly easy once you can keep his RA in check.

Wow, never thought about DoT spells! My wife and I (coincidence?) just defeated him last night. We just made it so one was the hammer and built up pips for a big spell while the other one used 1 or 2 pip spells each round. We only messed up once and saw Ra. Sad, cause the spell is actually pretty cool. I think it is just better to see it from the casting side!

Defender
May 30, 2010
you have to hit belloq every turn at least one time per turn if you have a full team onlu one member has to attack belloq, but one person must attack belloq or he will ra

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I suggest you have a over time spell. (Fire: Fire Elf, Scald, Fire Dragon, Rain of Fire. Ice: Blizzard, FrostBite, Snow Angel. Death: Poison, Skeletal Dragon.) ect.
And while the attack is on Belloq, start blading yourself and hit him before the three rounds run out!

That's what we did so we like, beat him in shortly 5~10 minutes. :P

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 72 Life (Elephant Graveyard, Zafaria.)
Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 46 Balance (The Labyrinth, Dragonsypre.)
Sestiva - Level 40 Storm (Shirataki Temple, Mooshu.)
Kristen - Level 29 Death (Newgate Prison, Marleybone.)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
Hai X3.

Help on Belloq? It's probably soloable, even for a 68 storm.
Try using Gargs/Colossals with l.bats/sharks provided you have a 80%+ storm atk/pp. chance.

I'm a Balance at that time and I used Ghouls, Banshees, and er, dark sprites with the same cols/gargs.

Good luck!
--Valdus Seasinger lv. 78 Balance

Survivor
May 19, 2012
use little attacks every round so he cant ra you and you should be able to solo him+

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
wandstriker7 on Jun 17, 2012 wrote:

I brought a Death Archmage with me and we killed the boss. What you would need is some low pip spells so you can cast them and not get hit by Ra. Take turn with friends on hitting.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
i know nobody is probably still on this quest but i really need help. so if some one can that would be nice thank you!

Samuel Golden Caster lvl. 70 (Master of balance).

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Pyro's have serious advantages here because they have DoT spells up and down the damage spectrum, but the SAFEST bet for pyros is to load up on 1 - 4 pip DoT spells. This way, you can cast a new DoT spell every round OR wait and build pips for a better attack. Here's how I did it (and I know some people will give you some better card strategies, but this worked out well for me):

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/51506/304584#304584

Not gonna copy/paste the whole thing here

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Samuel GoldenCaste... on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
i know nobody is probably still on this quest but i really need help. so if some one can that would be nice thank you!

Samuel Golden Caster lvl. 70 (Master of balance).
Members at different fansites offer to help with quests like these. Here is a link to one if you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups