Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the school of water

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
I have an idea related to the school of storm, except that it involves something different, here is my idea:

School of water:

The school of water mainly focuses on the study of freedom, liberty and rightfulness. The practitioners of the art of water are called hydromancers, they use laughter for the joys and happiness to bring about good times to give to both themselves and to their adversaries. The school of water will teach hydromancers to make peace with reasonable enemies, and destroy dictators. This element sits between storm and life, for you see, its where the spark of natures law of freedom resides. The famous wizards are known as Georg Washington, Robin Hood, and Patrick Henry. Aquamarine (the gem, not the color) is the gemstone of the school, while royal blue and light blue are the colors.

This is all i got, if anyone would like quote ideas to help me complete my thoughts, they are welcome to.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Noah43229 wrote:
I have an idea related to the school of storm, except that it involves something different, here is my idea:

School of water:

The school of water mainly focuses on the study of freedom, liberty and rightfulness. The practitioners of the art of water are called hydromancers, they use laughter for the joys and happiness to bring about good times to give to both themselves and to their adversaries. The school of water will teach hydromancers to make peace with reasonable enemies, and destroy dictators. This element sits between storm and life, for you see, its where the spark of natures law of freedom resides. The famous wizards are known as Georg Washington, Robin Hood, and Patrick Henry. Aquamarine (the gem, not the color) is the gemstone of the school, while royal blue and light blue are the colors.

This is all i got, if anyone would like quote ideas to help me complete my thoughts, they are welcome to.

But storm COMES from water. And the laughter and peace stuff is Life. So basically this is just a combination of the two. So yeah, this isn't going to happen. sorry!

FYI, it's George Washington.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
1. Water is too much like Storm.

2. You told us nothing about the school's in game importance: Is it a Damage Dealing School? Tanking? Healing? Support? A mix of them all like Death or Myth?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
hey, I said I didn't think this through enough, I try my best to come up with ideas.

Defender
May 19, 2012
School of Water would actually be a main school with Storm and Ice both being a branch off of it as they are both water related though not water specific. I actually think of storm as being more electrical than water, and Ice is frozen water.

I think it would be interesting to see what ideas people could come up with for it. I think it should be similar to life, a healing school, with maybe some low damage spells. Healing spells with names like Fountain of Youth (a large heal), and Spring of Eternal Life (heal over time) would be cool.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
I am sorry. It I don't see this happening since this kinda combines storm and ice which are like polar opposites when it comes to health and damage. Also I would consider storm as water.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
fiziali wrote:
School of Water would actually be a main school with Storm and Ice both being a branch off of it as they are both water related though not water specific. I actually think of storm as being more electrical than water, and Ice is frozen water.

I think it would be interesting to see what ideas people could come up with for it. I think it should be similar to life, a healing school, with maybe some low damage spells. Healing spells with names like Fountain of Youth (a large heal), and Spring of Eternal Life (heal over time) would be cool.

Wow, those are good spell ideas, thanks for part of the school's spell pack, I'm still waiting for more ideas.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
fiziali wrote:

As RavenLady777 has already stated, Storm comes from water and in a different form, so does Ice.

With the storm school, we have several spells that are derived from water even though they do have an electrical charge to them, most of them still come from the water. Kraken rises with a lightening bolt in hand, a charged shark rises to take a chunk, tempest is all water, Triton rises with a trident, and Storm Lord carries a very large hammer, then there is Laviathan also rising from water.

Ice school has some similar spells, but even the ones that are different, they still consist of water in a frozen form.

In order to add anymore schools, it would have to be something that KI has not yet come up with in some form or another. And from what we have been seeing in the game, I would say they have done very well in covering the bases.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
1. Water is too much like Storm.

2. You told us nothing about the school's in game importance: Is it a Damage Dealing School? Tanking? Healing? Support? A mix of them all like Death or Myth?

could be a mix between ice and storm :)