Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school of wind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
I know what your thinking " but we already have school of storm isnt that enough"? think about it what is a storm with out wind? nothing. Wind can be a school that both has a reisistance against storm a boost when they get attacked by storm and becomes almost in sync with storm if they are o n the same side. I have thought of many spells wind wizards can do.

Level1. Dodo -50-120
Level5.Rainbow serpent -155-200
Level 8.Aosaginohi -300-450
Level 10.kitsune -450-476
level 16. wind blessing -plus 45% to all wind and storm spells
Level 22.returning tornado- 500 and return half to user
Level 26.spirit bird -567 and plus 40% to next wind and storm spells
Level 33. tempest build up- double damage to tempest
Level 42. Gazzel -720-850

As you can also probley see is that wind is in sync with nature much like life. the reasoning for this is if there were no wind no oxygen could circulate if oxygen didnt ciculate trees or plant life could not grow if plants didnt grow no creatures could thrive. So in a way wind efects every thing. but with great power there is a great threat. while no one would have a boost or reisistance to wind except storm, wind has more weaknesses than most schools includeing balance, life, death, fire and storm. the teacher could be under the schools in ravenwood. a griffin would teach the spells up to level 42 and a cloud would teach from then on up.if you wish to hear more leave some positive comments if you wish to change some things simply leave some constructive critisism. :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
daniel813n wrote:
I know what your thinking " but we already have school of storm isnt that enough"? think about it what is a storm with out wind? nothing.

Doesn't this opening line defeat the purpose of your entire post? Yes, a storm without wind is hardly a storm at all. Wind is a vital part of Storm (as is water and lightning), so why should it become a completely separate school?

Defender
May 21, 2011
daniel813n wrote:
I know what your thinking " but we already have school of storm isnt that enough"? think about it what is a storm with out wind? nothing. Wind can be a school that both has a reisistance against storm a boost when they get attacked by storm and becomes almost in sync with storm if they are o n the same side. I have thought of many spells wind wizards can do.

Level1. Dodo -50-120

As you can also probley see is that wind is in sync with nature much like life. the reasoning for this is if there were no wind no oxygen could circulate if oxygen didnt ciculate trees or plant life could not grow if plants didnt grow no creatures could thrive. So in a way wind efects every thing. but with great power there is a great threat. while no one would have a boost or reisistance to wind except storm, wind has more weaknesses than most schools includeing balance, life, death, fire and storm. the teacher could be under the schools in ravenwood. a griffin would teach the spells up to level 42 and a cloud would teach from then on up.if you wish to hear more leave some positive comments if you wish to change some things simply leave some constructive critisism. :D

there is... no point of this school, although you had an amazing idea for it, its like saying we need a water school, although, we dont! storm takes that idea. this isnt to be mean btw, but i am just telling you this. although we could use these spells, like dodo for life or something, and tempest is already a spell, returning tornado isnt good because 1 no one would use it and 2 if you boosted it high, you would probably die :(. i like your ideas, but i dont think they will make a new school anyway, they might make another like star, moon and sun, but not another full school :P. thanks for these ideas!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
daniel813n wrote:

Level1. Dodo -50-120

I have some problems with this school. First of all, I think that wizard101 has gotten far enough that it is very unlikely that new schools will be added.

Second, why do wind spells affect storm so much, not from a "nature" point of view, but from a "game" point of view. Wind wizards aren't storm wizards. And you can't expect every wind wizard to second in storm magic, so why do wind blades and traps also boost storm damage? Also, wind wizards shouldn't be able to get the storm-exclusive tempest spell, so why does the wind school get a spell that doubles tempest's power?

As to the spells, a dodo bird is just an extinct bird... no special powers there. Then, a kitsune has nothing to do with air or wind as far as I can tell. Returning tornado has a death-exclusive effect as of now, and if steal health would come available to other schools, it would probably be in a level 88 or above spell. Gazzel is overpowered and it doesn't even exist as far as I can find. do you mean Gazelle?

I'm sorry, but I am not a big fan of this school.