Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school for witches

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
a new school for witches, I think of one if it is new no time to get a new schooled to the game which is against the balance, which attack spell is with death, myth and life and they have not healing of time but they do damage over time, and school teacher is an old witch who love cats and she can tell you of the witches take power from all type of magic, she tells you the public, each scared to use the form of magic spell out precision because you know not wade happens when you use the type of magic but with my help you would be able to learn to controls the great power that is in witch spell. and schools have a spell as a bee with life damage on 81-102 and has a spell where there is a mouth a cat and a dog on mouse bites first and mouse has dead damage on 10 and so bites cat with myth damage on 25 and then the dog back and dog bites with life damage on 120 and has a spell mosquitoes who have life drain and damage over time and has a hedgehog that would give you one shield but you know not wade gets a shield you but the shields as you can get from hedgehog is protection against fire or protection against ice or protection against storm but you only get one of the shield when you use hedgehog spell find yourself on a several -spell? what are you thinking about it come on new school?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
MariaWide wrote:
a new school for witches, I think of one if it is new no time to get a new schooled to the game which is against the balance, which attack spell is with death, myth and life and they have not healing of time but they do damage over time, and school teacher is an old witch who love cats and she can tell you of the witches take power from all type of magic, she tells you the public, each scared to use the form of magic spell out precision because you know not wade happens when you use the type of magic but with my help you would be able to learn to controls the great power that is in witch spell. and schools have a spell as a bee with life damage on 81-102 and has a spell where there is a mouth a cat and a dog on mouse bites first and mouse has dead damage on 10 and so bites cat with myth damage on 25 and then the dog back and dog bites with life damage on 120 and has a spell mosquitoes who have life drain and damage over time and has a hedgehog that would give you one shield but you know not wade gets a shield you but the shields as you can get from hedgehog is protection against fire or protection against ice or protection against storm but you only get one of the shield when you use hedgehog spell find yourself on a several -spell? what are you thinking about it come on new school?
Boys would be Warlocks not Witches. And Witches are female Wizards already. Sorry.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
Explorer
May 07, 2011
Please do us a favor and run spell check on these topics before you post them. I can't understand what you are trying to say. Same with your topic about leprechauns.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
BlueHighwind wrote:
Please do us a favor and run spell check on these topics before you post them. I can't understand what you are trying to say. Same with your topic about leprechauns.

it's also what I do, but it's not all countries who speak English, do you think about it? you would be able to write a word in Danish? I know well that I make mistakes when I write in English.