Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ki, would you be interested in the feature of

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
digging perhaps?

it only makes sense after all; you would be given a tool kit and gain experience ranker just like gardening as you will be able to find rare reagents and materials. think about it; diamonds, AMBER, fossils, ... it only makes sense to dig them more than it is by gardening for them.

i just thought of sharing it again but on message boards :)

thnx in advance

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hadi791 wrote:
digging perhaps?

it only makes sense after all; you would be given a tool kit and gain experience ranker just like gardening as you will be able to find rare reagents and materials. think about it; diamonds, AMBER, fossils, ... it only makes sense to dig them more than it is by gardening for them.

thnx in advance

nice and maybe new rare pets and mounts can be found

maybe it could be 10 crowns per dig ( not bad and we can get some really rare mounts like say a 4 person mount and its a giant worm ^-^)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hadi791 wrote:
digging perhaps?

thnx in advance

While it's a good idea, you don't dig for diamonds, you mine for them since they are made way underground over many many years after starting out as coal. Amber can be found above ground, as can fossils. I don't see this as happening, sorry.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
hadi791 wrote:
digging perhaps?

thnx in advance

maybe it could be 10 crowns per dig ( not bad and we can get some really rare mounts like say a 4 person mount and its a giant worm ^-^)

lol well thats new. crowns for dig...hmm, i thought it could just be something free for all like gardening, but ki could implement a feature just like second chests in which you could play a second chance mining or digging? where you pay as you say crowns and get much better stuff like mounts and so forth? i think that could be cool in this....

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
hadi791 wrote:
digging perhaps?

thnx in advance

While it's a good idea, you don't dig for diamonds, you mine for them since they are made way underground over many many years after starting out as coal. Amber can be found above ground, as can fossils. I don't see this as happening, sorry.

hmm...mining, good term instead of digging..but i just wanted to give in the concept of doing stuff underground like gardening how its a whole different feature in game. who was expecting it anyways? i know i wasnt...its not that it wont be happening too, i mean it could. i just wanted to share the idea anyways...

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
hadi791 wrote:
digging perhaps?

thnx in advance

lol when i saw this on the first comment i was like eh! and when i say your comment with the pets and mounts i was like I'm intrested lol

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
skywarrior342 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
hadi791 wrote:
digging perhaps?

thnx in advance

lol when i saw this on the first comment i was like eh! and when i say your comment with the pets and mounts i was like I'm intrested lol

lol me too...i wouldnt want a feature for crowns anyways...so i think it could be as i said, pets and mounts could be like second chests while the whole feature itself is free.