Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what should i stitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
i have some crowns left and i thought i could stitch my waterworks gear to something but i dont know what. any suggestions? i am a lvl 65 storm wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
supersnake1000 wrote:
i have some crowns left and i thought i could stitch my waterworks gear to something but i dont know what. any suggestions? i am a lvl 65 storm wizard

I once stitched my high level storm in a low level outfit that looked somewhat like the one you get to start the game with but has the storm design all over it, I think I got it around level 15-20, I really liked it - it was so funny when I was questing in Celestia and no one joined my fight or asked me for help thinking I was a low level wizard invading their space altho no one ever said anything bad to me.

It was fun for sure - I actually preferred to solo so it was ok and I have another account with a Life wizard I raised for just helping. Needless to say the few times others joined usually by accident they were shocked to see my actual level.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
supersnake1000 wrote:

well you dont give your wizards
gender or what kind of outfits ya like
i recomend stitching to whatever your interested in
whether its jester, warrior, or centaurian there is lots to pick from

i recomend having a look at several of the outfits sold by the same person that stitches outfits but make sure to have a look at all her otfits from every world ( yes use up some gold buy temperarly buying a outfit and pick 3 good ones and settle which one ya want the most or more if ya have the crowns to stitch all)
also remember wands can be stitched so go to bazaar and try to find a perfect wand for that outfit
and that was style101

examples of outfits and where ya can get clothes for it
warrior of ds ( dragonspire, dragonhoard)
tree girl/male ( wyvern hoard )
monk ( mooshu)
hydra warrior ( hydra hoard with a little ds warrior clothes)

hoard packs or the "stitcher outfits" are a great start from there tweak it till perfection

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The best thing is to look through the Bazaar to see what outfit or other gear you like the looks of. That's what I do. I think the WW gear is ugly, so I pick out different outfits, purchase them for coins, then stitch the WW gear to it.

You can purchase items that are other school-specific. You can purchase items that are above your current level. You won't be able to use them as they are, but you can stitch them with what your school or level is.

I have an Archmage Balance with a Krokotopia egyptian look. I have an Archmage Ice with a Zafaria shaman look. I have a Legendary Death with a Marleybone top hat & coattails look.

The choice is yours.

Have fun!