Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lack of xp for gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
:?I have had a challenge lately. My Wizard can't seem to get any xp for harvesting. She has harvested 9 Couch Potatoes at elder for 3 full harvests now and can't seem to get the 3000 xp/each that comes with that. I have written to KI numerous times about this and there has been no answer or acknowledgement of my concern. So far I'm out 81xp just for those Potatos alone. That's not counting the prickly bear cactus and the white, and maltese tigers. This is very distressing. Anyone got a suggestion?

Administrator
You are receiving the experience from Gardening but it's hard to tell from just the bar at the top of your screen. We will be adding numbers to that bar soon so you can more clearly see that the experience is being rewarded.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You are receiving the experience from Gardening but it's hard to tell from just the bar at the top of your screen. We will be adding numbers to that bar soon so you can more clearly see that the experience is being rewarded.

Thanks for that, it will help for those plants that only give a little bit of XP per harvest.

Defender
May 19, 2012
This is good news as I like to see just how much more experience I need in order to level up. Thank you!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I am not Getting XP either.
My wizard is Samuel WinterGem, Lvl 80 Ice. I am a Lvl 11 Grandmaster Gardener. I initially reported this problem as a bug, and after two full days no one from KingsIsle has even answered me. My problem is that I have a garden going elder and I have been harvesting rewards, but I am not receiving any Experience for the last three days. I have only harvested one plant at a time to see if Kingsisle has fixed the "glitch." As of now, no one is communicating with me. I continue to send screen prints to show you, but still nothing. Can you help or recommend to whom I should be asking for assistance?
The harvest shows the XP one receives and no my bar is not moving.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
There is currently a bug where you the EXP you receive doesn't show up in the "rewards". You are still getting it though, over time you will notice your bar slowly moving.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
You do get exp you just need a more of it to see that.
Seems like you need only 18,000 xp to fill one xp bar so you need approx 180,000 xp to get from lvl 11 to 12.
I'm wondering how much exp we need from lvl 14 to 15.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
I am having the same problem. however I am not getting drops form certain monsters after a battle. Such as being in mirror lake I did the whole thing and got nothing at the end. no pearl, no pixie sticks! I found at times i would not get the reagents either from picking them up. As they do not show up on the screen. I would hear a wierd sound and get nothing. I have sent a bug report to ki as well about this with no reply as of late.