Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great new spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
ok i am a bit rusty but i have a couple ideas for some spells, pets, and a new world

First of all new spells for all schools

Balance: Spiritual Spectral
Damage - 50% chance for either 500 or 900 (blades and traps not included) or so damage to one enemy and an additional 50% chance of a weakness on the enemy or a balance blade on you.
Appearance - A witch doctor (like inyaga whitestripes in zafaria) appears siting and stands up he waves a staff in the air and dances. Then either damage and either enchantment is casted on the enemy of choice.

Storm: Great Poseidon
Damage - 1050 damage to each enemy (blades and traps not included) and stun for 2 rounds.
Appearance - A giant triton appears with a backround of celestia he says a small enchantment in celestial speak and a sudden flash of lightning appears to each enemy in order then he blows a massive wind on each of them and they are stunned for 2 rounds and get 2 stun shields.

Ice: Ice age
Damage - 500 instant damage plus 650 damage over 3 rounds to one enemy(blades and traps not included).
Appearance - A wind blows around the chosen enemy and ice builds from the ground up till the enemies head and shatters once the ice shatters ti falls back to the enemy and does the additional 500 damage (blades and traps not included) and then leaves a leaf and does the remaining 650 damage (not including blades and traps) over 3 rounds.

Fire: Ether Flame
Damage - 800 damage to one enemy (blades and traps not included) plus 90% weakness, 70% hex on the enemy and 50% fire blade to caster.
Appearance - A basilisk looking creature walks out onto the battle field and lays in an attacking position. He stares at the enemy and breaths a flame on the enemy doing the damage, the weakness, the hex, and the blade.

Death: Hades the great
Damage: 900 damage (blades and traps not included) to all enemies, plague to all enemies, and a stun for one round to all enemies.
Appearance - A man looking like Hades (the Greek god) appears and throws a blue flame at each enemies doing the damage then he snaps his fingers and a plague appears on each enemy and then he calls upon a chariot and he waves his hand and stuns all enemies.

Myth: Lochness Monster
Damage - 1200 damage to one enemy (blades and traps not included)
Appearance - A serpent like thing appears in a lake and stares at the enemy he attacks the enemy by jumping on it and does the damage.

Life: Trees of wisdom
Damage/Heal - 900 Damage to one enemy (blades and traps not included) and 600 heal to everyone
Appearance - 2 Treants appear. One throws a boulder to the chosen enemy and does the damage. Then the other Heals everyone with a base 600 health rebirth

Ronan Darkshade
lvl. 73 Death
Caer Lyon

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
wolfpire5 wrote:
Damage - 50% chance for either 500 or 900 (blades and traps not included) or so damage to one enemy and an additional 50% chance of a weakness on the enemy or a balance blade on you.
Appearance - A witch doctor (like inyaga whitestripes in zafaria) appears siting and stands up he waves a staff in the air and dances. Then either damage and either enchantment is casted on the enemy of choice.

Not a fan of the whole chance aspect. I like my attacks certain. Plus, both of those values are underpowered and overpowered for a Balance spell respectively. The animation is kinda blah for a Rank 10 spell.

Damage - 1050 damage to each enemy (blades and traps not included) and stun for 2 rounds.
Appearance - A giant triton appears with a backround of celestia he says a small enchantment in celestial speak and a sudden flash of lightning appears to each enemy in order then he blows a massive wind on each of them and they are stunned for 2 rounds and get 2 stun shields.

Poseidon didn't look like a Triton; he looked like Storm Lord. The whole animation is just meh; nothing terribly exciting. The damage is a little strong, even without the stun.

Damage - 500 instant damage plus 650 damage over 3 rounds to one enemy(blades and traps not included).
Appearance - A wind blows around the chosen enemy and ice builds from the ground up till the enemies head and shatters once the ice shatters ti falls back to the enemy and does the additional 500 damage (blades and traps not included) and then leaves a leaf and does the remaining 650 damage (not including blades and traps) over 3 rounds.

The damage is a bit strong in my opinion, and I'm not a fan of Ice using the DoT effect. The animation confused me.

Damage - 800 damage to one enemy (blades and traps not included) plus 90% weakness, 70% hex on the enemy and 50% fire blade to caster.
Appearance - A basilisk looking creature walks out onto the battle field and lays in an attacking position. He stares at the enemy and breaths a flame on the enemy doing the damage, the weakness, the hex, and the blade.

Way too overpowered, and the animation makes no sense in relation to the title.

Damage: 900 damage (blades and traps not included) to all enemies, plague to all enemies, and a stun for one round to all enemies.
Appearance - A man looking like Hades (the Greek god) appears and throws a blue flame at each enemies doing the damage then he snaps his fingers and a plague appears on each enemy and then he calls upon a chariot and he waves his hand and stuns all enemies.

Again, overpowered, and the animation makes Hades come off a little too Hercules to me. That also may be a problem for KI.

Appearance - A serpent like thing appears in a lake and stares at the enemy he attacks the enemy by jumping on it and does the damage.

The damage is more Storm than Myth, but that seems appropriate since the attack and focus are very reminiscent of Leviathan (which is essentially the Loch Ness monster).

Damage/Heal - 900 Damage to one enemy (blades and traps not included) and 600 heal to everyone
Appearance - 2 Treants appear. One throws a boulder to the chosen enemy and does the damage. Then the other Heals everyone with a base 600 health rebirth

A damage/heal spell for Life has been thrown around, and every time it's the same thing: people criticize the spell for being too powerful. It has to be either/or. Plus, the attack is disproportionate; if it's a single attack it has to be a single heal to be fair. The animation is kinda basic and, in my opinion, not really worthy of a Rank 10 spell.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
wolfpire5 wrote:
ok i am a bit rusty but i have a couple ideas for some spells, pets, and a new world

First of all new spells for all schools

Ronan Darkshade
lvl. 73 Death
Caer Lyon

ideas are great, but damage amounts i think are a little wacky, as life only does 300 less then myth to one enemy, plus it does 600 heal to every single person on the team.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
yes i do relalize now that some of these spells are completely overpowered though the chance subject i believe does add a touch of excitement because you dont know what to anticipate.

on the life spell yes it has been discussed and it is true that only death at the moment is the only one who has regeneration spells (damage and heal) but the idea was since life is UNDER-POWERED so i wanted to add in some more damage aspects to the school of life and yes i read it over so the rebirth content is deffinately out of the question

balance i suppose the chance on the damage is too strange to to so maybe an appropriate to be 1000 damage more or less damage but the ward or debuffs are great to have a chance event

The death spell akihirrohattori5 i'm sorry but in no way is it a hercules content. hades yes did appear in the movie hercules but that has been in greek mythology for century's not much after humans appeared and it is great for death since hades in essence is the god of death

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
I created 2 kinds of spells that I think that will be great in Wizard101.

Fire: Wildfire
Affects all enemies over how many enemies in the current battle. Works like fire elf but there is a just a plain old tree and dry ground and a wildfire starts and flows over to the first enemy and does 590-620 damage. In the beginning of the next round, the wildfire flows over to the next enemy and the next and the next over the next two rounds.

Damage: 590-620 to all enemies over up to 4 rounds.

Pip Use/ Mana Use: 6

To show that the wildfire affected an enemy, a solar circle will appear below the enemies legs.

Balance: Major Traps and Wards
The spell would put 8 +30% traps and 8 +25% wards on all enemies and for you/ your team would get 8 +30% wards and 8 +25% traps for all of your team.

Enemies: 8 +30% traps and +25% wards- your team gets opposite- (including your wizard)

Pip Use/ Mana Use: All your pips and that many pips subtract from your mana (X).

I hope this comes to "life" in Wizard101 :)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Robb wrote:
I created 2 kinds of spells that I think that will be great in Wizard101.

Fire: Wildfire
Affects all enemies over how many enemies in the current battle. Works like fire elf but there is a just a plain old tree and dry ground and a wildfire starts and flows over to the first enemy and does 590-620 damage. In the beginning of the next round, the wildfire flows over to the next enemy and the next and the next over the next two rounds.

Damage: 590-620 to all enemies over up to 4 rounds.

Pip Use/ Mana Use: 6

To show that the wildfire affected an enemy, a solar circle will appear below the enemies legs.

Balance: Major Traps and Wards
The spell would put 8 +30% traps and 8 +25% wards on all enemies and for you/ your team would get 8 +30% wards and 8 +25% traps for all of your team.

Enemies: 8 +30% traps and +25% wards- your team gets opposite- (including your wizard)

Pip Use/ Mana Use: All your pips and that many pips subtract from your mana (X).

I hope this comes to "life" in Wizard101 :)

Great idea for the fire spell it adds great aspects but as for the balance. balance is like a helping school not just to help others but they often help themselves and this spell could possibly add in damage from monsters to themselves people of the balance school and anyone who trains balance (unless its a balance only spell) would not like the concepts if you were to take away the traps on is but keep traps on the enemies and not on us but give us wards and not traps it would be a great spell and could be discussed further.
With Great Regards,
Ronan Darkshade
Avalon
The Wyrd