Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Where do i find Scrap Iron?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I have been trying to find scrap iron, but i dont know where it is? Can someone please help me?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dragonfirelady wrote:
I have been trying to find scrap iron, but i dont know where it is? Can someone please help me?

Scarp Iron is very common by the towers you fight in Marleybone, try the first 2 areas in Digimor Station and in Wintertusk in various locations.

It is required in more crafts now I think so is rare at the Bazaar or too expensive when it is there.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
dragonfirelady wrote:

I find scrap iron usually in the Regent's Square. You can find it in other places to. Another thing you could do is make a transmute one and get the recipe from Felicia Worthington.

Hope this helps...

Destiny Starflame Lvl 49
Master Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Community Leader
My favorite place is in Chelsea Court. Make the first right go all way to end and back and forth across area, change realm repeat.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
A few weeks ago I bought about 100 pieces of scrap iron from the bazaar. It's not that rare at some moments. Hoard it effectively and you can make a profit. Buy when it's common, sell when it's rare. :)

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Scrap Iron can also be found in Wisteria, I personally get mine from gardening Evil Magma Peas.