Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Administrator
Once again, I will tell you that your level is not important. You've only just barely started Krokotopia, young Wizard. Complete the quests you are required to do in Krokotopia and then and only then will you be invited to adventure in Marleybone.

You have a long way to go yet in Krokotopia - start focusing on that world first.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Once again, I will tell you that your level is not important. You've only just barely started Krokotopia, young Wizard. Complete the quests you are required to do in Krokotopia and then and only then will you be invited to adventure in Marleybone.

You have a long way to go yet in Krokotopia - start focusing on that world first.

I don't mean to bother you, but I got into Krokotopia a long time ago! I've completed about, 3-16 quests.

Administrator
lovemelanie8216 wrote:
I don't mean to bother you, but I got into Krokotopia a long time ago! I've completed about, 3-16 quests.

That's correct, like I said, you've only just scratched the surface of Krokotopia. You will not be invited to Marleybone until you have completed your required quests in Krokotopia - that means all of them and you have a lot of them left to do.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I am very confused to why i dont have marleybone yet. i am level 34 ice and i have completed everything. i dont have anymore quest that i can find. i know of people with marleybone that are lower than me. please help. :?

Administrator
mudcow555 wrote:
I am very confused to why i dont have marleybone yet. i am level 34 ice and i have completed everything. i dont have anymore quest that i can find. i know of people with marleybone that are lower than me. please help. :?

You have only completed approximately 1/3 of Krokotopia, young Wizard. You have a lot of work to do.

If you've lost track of what you are supposed to do, I suggest you speak to Ako to pick up the quest Mark of the Gladiator.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
If you wanna get to marleybone, these are the storyline quests you have to do:

Royal Hall
Chamber Of Fire
Palace Of Fire
Throne Room Of Fire
Krokosphinx
Hall Of Champions
Grand Arena
Vault Of Ice
Emperor's Retreat
Tomb Of Storms
Karanhahn Palace
Temple Of Storms

Optional Areas:

Entrance Hall (Grumish Greataxe)
Karanhahn Barracks
Ahnic Tomb
Djeserit Tomb

Happy Questing!

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
mudcow555 wrote:

You have only completed approximately 1/3 of Krokotopia, young Wizard. You have a lot of work to do.

If you've lost track of what you are supposed to do, I suggest you speak to Ako to pick up the quest Mark of the Gladiator.

yes but i dont have temple of storms yet and i have gone through and no one has quests for me

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
mudcow555 wrote:
mudcow555 wrote:

yes but i dont have temple of storms yet and i have gone through and no one has quests for me
Have you completed the quest for Karanhahn Palace yet? you will not have Temple of Storms until you complete Karanhahn Palace.

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
and besides all this talking about krokotopia i think this should be in the krokotopia section lol

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
lovemelanie8216 wrote:

That's correct, like I said, you've only just scratched the surface of Krokotopia. You will not be invited to Marleybone until you have completed your required quests in Krokotopia - that means all of them and you have a lot of them left to do.

Just curious is there a dalia falmea on message boards? lol

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
eric123456789028 wrote:
mudcow555 wrote:
mudcow555 wrote:

Have you completed the quest for Karanhahn Palace yet? you will not have Temple of Storms until you complete Karanhahn Palace.

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

ya i figured it out. but thanks for the help. i missed a quest and i guess i didnt see it