Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World! Morganthe's refuge world?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello my fans of meTamato5. I as you all know (Or i hope you do lol) of my clever thoughts of things in my own perspective. Anyway, my new world idea is something that I have not heard of as far as I know. Since Morganthe got what she needed from avalon, everyone is wondering: "Where is she heading to?" Now of course people think its Polaris or something else, forgot the name, but I think where Morganthe is heading to is where she took refuge when she wasnt heard from after she fled Ravenwood. Cause those of you who have beaten Avalon know that her an Ambrose originated from there, and Ambrose started ravenwood school, Morganthe eventually left cause like I said in an earlier post, she lost her mind and went insane. So, this is the main question: "Where did Morganthe go when she left Wizard City?" I havent had the slightest possible name for the world, it may be the other ones they mentioned like Polaris etc, I dont know for sure. But i'm pretty sure that she is heading to the corrupted world she might have fled to. (she may rule the world she took refuge on) If you guys have any ideas or theories, dont hesitate to reply to this message. See you and my friends in the spiral.

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice