Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My World Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
How about a Marleybonian, high tech,robot-run city. where you have to fix glitches in the inner systems by entering a visualisation of the Internet. You would have to battle viruses and everything

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello my fellow fans of meTamato5. Now this is a popular world idea, of teleporters, and gadgets, etc. But has anyone ever stop and thought that this world was sorta in front of you the whole time? there is one world that has this theme: Celestia. Celestia, has machines and robots and probably what you would think in some cases future-istic or whatever, so, not saying this is a bad idea, but the theme has sorta been taken by Celestia, sorry. lol
But this is still a possible world idea. Everyone deserves an opinion on subjuects like these so dont give your hopes up, there is hundreds of possible world ideas. Keep trying! :D. See you and my firends in the spiral.

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
this would be cool but i think KI will make a world named polaris or polaria because they mentioned it once in i think zafaria. Or they might make a world called empyria as said by, cyrus drake, when learning the basilisk spell.

Andrew Deathunter LVL 56 Necromancer 8)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009