Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Armor and (attack) Spell Casting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I kept thinking on how pets only cast spells for their owners, and casting spells such as "smoke screen" on their enemies, and thats pretty much what they do. So I thought of this idea, if 1: pets had armor they could have attack and defenses for them And their owner. and 2: if pets could use energy in duels for spell casting the the we use Mana, then we could just put a "Pet Spell Trainer" in the pet pavillion area (and we could put the "Pet Armor Vendor" next to the spell trainer) and just pay for armor and spells with gold. I hope you wizards and Kingsisle like my idea. until next time.

TristanDarkBlade, Archmage Ice

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Dude, that wouldn't be cool, it be amazing super awesome! :D I'd love for that to happen.

Cassandra SoulLeaf; magus necromancer

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
I read this and i thought of a idea to expand on this their could be certain quests were you have to play as one of your pets could fight evil pets or something like that with bonus's from the armor they have

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
That would be so awesome especially for people who love the pets. But it may get out of control in pvp

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
colors24 wrote:
That would be so awesome especially for people who love the pets. But it may get out of control in pvp

Then just make a seperate pvp for pets, and wizards. Or just not allow it, but you have a good point

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice