Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just defeated The guy after Tamris. Now what

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
I just got done with defeating the guy after Tamris. So, now what? I haven't gotten any quest prompts, so is there another world or another part of DS I need to go to?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
EsmeraldaGilberte wrote:
I just got done with defeating the guy after Tamris. So, now what? I haven't gotten any quest prompts, so is there another world or another part of DS I need to go to?

This is a side quest. Did you complete all of the Main quests in The Plaza of Conquests? Here is a link that shows all of Dragonspyre's quests: (scroll down to The Plaza of Conquests):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

One of the Main quests that you might still have is The Art of War from Halina Warhawk to "read the History Book". You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.)

You might want to check the quests on that link to see what you missed. Hope this helped.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
EsmeraldaGilberte wrote:

Turn in that quest first~ since you can only unlock new quests by storyline, go visit the person who gave it to you and you should be able to move on just fine. :)

Just be sure to check your quest journal (Q on the keyboard). If you don't have any more quests, it's possible you missed one somewhere.

Good luck!