Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

if there was a life level 88 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
if there was a life level 88 spell it should be a damage spell not heal all enemies

for example of a life spell for level 88:

Venus fly trap
does 925-1025 to all enemies

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
that would be unfair to the other schools since life already got wonderful spells and the others got normal spells if life got an attack that would be completely unfair to the other schools

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
I am also a life student, level 80. I can say from experience every school has wonderful spells, Life spells are not better than any other schools.

I for one do NOT want another heal spell. Re-birth is perfect and satyr works wonderful when I need to heal just one team mate. BUT if I get another heal spell I will refuse to use it because what we have now works perfectly fine. AND I do not want to be useful on the spiral JUST as a healer because people seem to seek out lifers for their healing ability, which is fine and I am happy to, but I like to kill enemies too.

We need another hit-all spell. Forest Lord is great, but as more worlds are added, mobs are tougher with higher life points we will need another hit all for our collect quests. Gnomes is great but he takes so many pips for a one hit card, I only use him on bosses and enhance and boost as much as possible to get the job done. Another time consuming one hit spell at rank 10 I can not see... not with new harder mobs in our future.

So I also have an idea for our next life spell.
I would like to see a hit all in a female form, Goddess of Nature (Gaia possibly) she is formed/arises from the earth, rocks and plants, or maybe forms by joining of images of nature things (animals, surrounding plants, birds insects etc) she is made of those nature things and shows her anger towards our enemies by making the earth swallow each enemy up, if they do not die, they get a life trap.

She would do 900-950 damage (hopefully more) with the life traps if said enemies do not die.

Just another idea out there.