Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
I need help with the Krokotopia quest, "in the map room". I find it super difficult. Please help me. I really have no clue what to do. Tell me exactly!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lovemelanie8216 wrote:
I need help with the Krokotopia quest, "in the map room". I find it super difficult. Please help me. I really have no clue what to do. Tell me exactly!

There is a quest called "Into the Map Room". Details are on the link shown here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Into_the_Map_Room

On that link, you can click on the "other quests" that are mentioned for more details (example: Serpent Staff).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Serpent_Staff

Each link usually shows you what quest is next too.

In The Throne Room of Fire, there are basically two main bosses that you must defeat:

1. Prince Manu Nirini, and then
2. Krokenkahmen.

It sounds like this is the point you reached. When you talk to Professor Winthrop, he tells you to go to the Platform (right near him), and say the secret words he taught you.

When you walk up onto that platform, stay to the right side near the upper corner of the platform. As you approach the corner, a staff rises and points a beacon of light across to another island (The Krokosphinx).

Talk to the Professor again, and he will tell you to meet him back in The Altar of the Kings. Your storyline should move on from there.

Also note that on the link that I listed, there is a "dialogue" tab toward the top of the pages. That will show you all of the dialogue for each quest.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I really need help in the map room and through the whole dungon. I find it to difficult and confusing. Can any one help me that has done it before? I'm Amanda Moongem. Or just some other people to help.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I a looking for a partner to go through the "throne of Fire" or "Map Room" quest. I got all the way to a duel with Krokenkamen (the final boss) and lost and got kicked out on my tush. I am willing to help anyone get through the whole dungeon if that's what you need. I am Sarai Thundergrove a level 19 Fire Wizard.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Amanda Moongem - I don't know how to connect but if you still need help I will be happy to try. Let me know when and where I might find you so we can give the Map Room Ques a try. Sarai Thundergrove