Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid pet idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 19, 2012
I don't know if any hybrids have even been created for the Water Dragon yet, but I'd be interested in seeing a hybrid from the Water Dragon and Kraken. I would love a Storm Dragon, hehe, one that looks like the water dragon but is of the storm school.

Actually KI could even do one for each school of magic. An Yce Dragon, Blayze Dragon, Lyfe Dragon, Deadly Dragon, Mythical Dragon, and Sztorm Dragon hybrid.

Defender
May 19, 2012
Just to note a correction to my above post. For some reason I had it in my mind that the Water Dragon is a Balance Pet, when it is, in actuality, a Fire pet. So let's remove that Blayze Dragon and instead, introduce a Dragon of Equality. I just wonder, why was this pet made Fire in the first place? It looks nothing at all like a Fire pet should look like. :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
fiziali wrote:
I don't know if any hybrids have even been created for the Water Dragon yet, but I'd be interested in seeing a hybrid from the Water Dragon and Kraken. I would love a Storm Dragon, hehe, one that looks like the water dragon but is of the storm school.

Actually KI could even do one for each school of magic. An Yce Dragon, Blayze Dragon, Lyfe Dragon, Deadly Dragon, Mythical Dragon, and Sztorm Dragon hybrid.

Oh my. First of its sea dragon. Second, Kingsisle would not make a hybrid between a crowns bought pet and a level 58 school pet. Its just not gonna happen, sorry. The sea dragon is of the fire school and it does not look like a red flaming/ on fire pet. So it is hard to determine how it would work into the storm school.

Errors: you misspelled the following: ice, blaze, life, storm,

Defender
May 19, 2012
As a fairly new member to the game, I don't know how hybrid's are determined. It was just a suggestion anyways. Even if it's not used as a hybrid, still some great new pet ideas. In fact, what's to stop them from creating another crown pet and making these as hybrids between those?

As for any mispellings, I am aware they were mispelled. It was intentional and meant to be amusing.

Sea dragon, water dragon, I don't really see much difference there lol. Just in the name. You knew what I was talking about. ;)