Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

an offer i cant refuse huh?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Excuse me, Baldur Goldpaws said he had an offer that i cant refuse and to meet him in olde town for it, but when i arrived, he didn't have anything for me. Can you please fix this? This is when i was level 45, I saved a raven, then Baldur Goldpaws called me, that's when I saw that he had nothing.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Noah43229 wrote:
Excuse me, Baldure Goldpaws said he had an offer that i cant refuse and to meet him in olde town for it, but when i arrived, he didn't have anything for me. Can you please fix this?

Nothing is broken. There are requirements to get your level 35 spell. You have to finish the first three parts of Grizzleheim first, be at least level 35 and then Baldor in the shopping district will have the quest for you.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Hero
May 02, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:
I'm level 45, not 35.

Level is only one factor. To quote RavenLady777,
RavenLady777 wrote:
You have to finish the first three parts of Grizzleheim first, be at least level 35 and then Baldur in the shopping district will have the quest for you.

So as you can see, even though your past the minimum level, you still need to do those areas of grizzleheim in order to get the quest for your spell.