Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant avalon spells due to quests and level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
i am level seventy and still questing in celestia crustacean empire i am worried by the time i finish zafaria that i will become level eighty and wont reach avalon and if it will stop me from getting my avalon spells :?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
auguni123 wrote:
i am level seventy and still questing in celestia crustacean empire i am worried by the time i finish zafaria that i will become level eighty and wont reach avalon and if it will stop me from getting my avalon spells :?

um, you can get your spells after the available level, just not before. It's not like the spells will go away. Take your time, have fun and don't worry about it. :)

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
auguni123 wrote:

um, you can get your spells after the available level, just not before. It's not like the spells will go away. Take your time, have fun and don't worry about it. :)

nvm i just got mana burn and supernova in avalon you were right thx for advice :-)