Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fight with your teacher

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
when you get it its spell, that is in your school, is it an idea, of roof a fight with your teacher for your type of magic, and you win your battles on the teacher you would go one step up in class and that would open new spell options in you school it's your type of magic but it is new spell, you can get to the battle on level 42 and teachers have the same spell as you has and this including the spell as you get from schools quests and the spell that you get when you get to one world to a new world, but win you it's fight you would be able to get now spell in your school and I know well from it is much of asks for because there must find on the 9 new spell to all schools, but we can ask those who play wizard101 would spell you wish for to your type of magic, and take it as fit best into the school magic type. I'm thinking of the balance the is school in kroktopia which you must contend with in a battle which balance must win to goes one class step up, and death is the school that is in nightside. it's just an idea but I think it's is a great idea. so did you think about it? and would spell want you came to?