Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Redoing worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Okay, wouldn't be so great to redo worlds? It could be like a dungeon with your friends! With this dungeon, you could postpone, save, and abandon it! Now, don't get me wrong, I love the world I am currently on, but wouldn't be cool to grab some friends and head to a world that you could all agree on. One day, I didn't really feel like doing my quests in Celestia. I had no friends online, so I decided to see if I could redo Wysteria. Sadly I couldn't. :(
Maybe we could start a petition! (lol) If you're up for it, you could put your wizards' name, level, and what world you would(s) like to redo. You also have to put what your opinion is, but it has to be positive to be in the petition. If we could get enough people, this may actually happen!! Sort of like the Deceleration of Independence, when all of the U.S.A's Founding Fathers got together and tried to declare independence from Great Britan. If you read through the whole thing, thank you so much! Your petition should also look like this:

(OPINION)
I agree
~Taylor Swift
Level 50
Mooshu, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Wysteria.

I agree
~Taylor Swift
Level 50
Mooshu, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Wysteria.

:)