Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
there is a door in the haunted cave way in the back how do i get in it is there a quest or what :? reply soon i want to know :! :)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Survivor
May 15, 2012
Awiz712 wrote:
there is a door in the haunted cave way in the back how do i get in it is there a quest or what :? reply soon i want to know :! :)

i know what your thinking its very annnoying because i'm a mastere sorcerer and i never figured out what its for i think its for a death quest because there is a death symbol on the door

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
dragonflame271 wrote:
Awiz712 wrote:

i know what your thinking its very annnoying because i'm a mastere sorcerer and i never figured out what its for i think its for a death quest because there is a death symbol on the door
I have no idea what that is for but that doesn't mean its death quest it just means it is a death place like dragon's mouth cave in golem court has a fire symbol on it but its really annoying to know that we cant go in it

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:
Are you talking about Nightshades Tower? O_O

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*
No, but before Nightshade Tower, turn right, you will see another cave that is closed.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I guess I can start on my death wiz, and try to find out want it is.

Sabrina Irontalon, lvl 7 death

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 20 life

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Do you mean the gate kind of door

Megan Dragonleaf-Level 25 Storm
Julia DragonLeaf-Level 76 Ice

"Wysteria, a world of wonder and flying horses"

Survivor
May 27, 2009
KyzoWolf on Jun 13, 2012 wrote:
As a Death Wizard, you are not allowed to go in, you just stand near it at level 38 and get empower :P It really stinks. I wondered what was in there

~Madeline Summer, Master Necromancer

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Administrator
natestarr98 on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
you gotta be a death wizard to go in there
False.

There are many mysteries that still remain in the Spiral, what's behind this door is one of them.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The door is not accessible to anyone, although there is a Death spell quest that will take you to the general area. Relax. :)

Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
dragonflame271 wrote:
i think it is like nightside where it is where the death school is but it just has to do with death

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
I think I've one came across this door but never really cared.
-just saying