Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I didn't get something from a pack

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
Okay so today i sign on as my second highest person and I think " I got something for my highest why not my second highest? " So I purchase the hydra pack because of the mount. Only one problem. I GET EVERYTHING BUT THE PET AND THE MOUNT! I was really confused. I looked it up on the internet and this has happened to no one else. And the worst part is... I did't get any crowns back for what i didn't spend. Please Help.

Administrator
Before our players jump on you for this, I am going to politely remind you young Wizard that you only ever had a chance to get those rare items.

When you buy a pack you are guaranteed to get 7 random items, but there are hundreds of different items and there's only a chance you will get any one specific item.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/hydra_hoard

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I actually got lucky enough to get 2 hydras lots of pets (although I only like 2), all the gardening energy gear and the 2 best wands :D! Lucky me.

Defender
May 19, 2012
I spent over 10000 crowns trying to get the mount, and did not get either the mount or the hydra pet, so don't feel bad that you didn't get it after only one try. ;)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
fiziali wrote:
I spent over 10000 crowns trying to get the mount, and did not get either the mount or the hydra pet, so don't feel bad that you didn't get it after only one try. ;)

There is no Hydra pet in the pack, Fiz~ that's a school-only Balance pet that's been around for a long time. There are, however, a series of new pets in the pack:

Seraph
Crabling
Beast pets (one for each school, though I forget the names~ I got the Life, Storm, Death, and Myth ones... oh, my lord, they are cute! LOL.)

I didn't get the mount either, but will keep trying... good luck!

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
I remember when the skeletal dragon mount came out. I tried and tried to get that mount and did not. Then one day after it had been out for a while I randomly bought one of the packs and got the mount. It's all luck and chance.