Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your opinion on best school for damage?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
What do YOU think is the best school that has the best damage spells, and why? I'm just wondering on everyones opinion. :D

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
madi4935 said What do YOU think is the best school that has the best damage spells, and why? I'm just wondering on everyones opinion.

Honestly, I would have to say Storm. Storm has a lot of power when you start the game. When they get around level 38 they get Trition Which i think is a very good spell to have. Storm has the best damage overall .
Enough said

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Wow, you dont know? Fire and storm are in the lead...for out of PvP.
In PvP, it really depends.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Did you post this as a joke? It's not an opinion,storm is the best in that genre.If you didn't know that, I suggest you read up on the game and wizard types.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
I think death, because you steal health from enemies and add it to yours.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
madi493540 wrote:
What do YOU think is the best school that has the best damage spells, and why? I'm just wondering on everyones opinion. :D

Well pure damage wise, I would suggest the Storm school.
Fire is great at attacking two enemies at once with their DoTs on one monster and a primary attack one the other, Fire is also the second strongest spell wise.
I'd say Death if you want to play as a lonely wizard, as with Necromancy I was able to solo every battle up to Celestia, then I only had trouble with the boss battles.