Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I run Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150se nForce 430 graphics card on Windows Vista. I haven't played Wizard101 for a long time because of other games. Before it ran perfectly. Lately a lot of games have given me the Blue Screen of Death because of my graphics card. I'm scared to play Wizard101 because I don't want the Blue Screen of Death again. Do i have the minimum to play Wizard101? I don't understand the System Requirements page.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
Good luck. You'd need to impress Kingisle, but how would you meet with them?

Administrator
Our support team can help you determine if you meet the requirements. Send an email to support@wizard101.com and please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->your dxdiag file
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of your computer hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Also if other games are giving you troubles it might be worth your time to make sure that your Graphics Card driver is up to date:
Click here to learn how: http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/172

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I have the exact same kind of video card you do and have no problem running Wizards. Just make sure your drivers are up to date. They will cause the problems you are having with games.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011