Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A bit of a fun w101 idea c:

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hey guys yes I havent posted in a long time I know some of you missed me D: I think idk xD. So I had this clever idea. 4 PASSENGER MOUNT! And more so read it o_o
1: The 4 passenger mount would be a giant flying carpet with spots for 3 other people! The guests would be sitting on the carpet and the driver would control it! And thats not all, it will be in a bundle called "Extreme Bundle" With a acient krokotopia house. Heres what it gives:
Sand pet (Looks like a dragon but made out of sand)
Krok Skin shirt (Looks like what the kroks wear)
Krok Skin Hat (Looks like what the kroks wear)
Krok Skin Shoes (Same as the others '-')
Giant Carpet
10,000 CROWNS! Or a member ship for 2 months.

Alright, another idea is the Marleybone pack. Here is what you can get from it:
Mega Pet snacks
A sweet MB car powered by coal (4 passenger)
Marleybone hat
Marleybone shirt
Marleybone shoes

Also you can get a dog pet or a cat pet =3

Heres the wands:

Dogs Paton
Cats Knife

So more ideas will come when I edit it I think! Bye! I think ill be posting more >_<

~Wolf Strongshield Lvl 63

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
sorry they wont be making 4 passenger mounts right now they just made 3
a passenger mount the hydra mount so they might not be making a new 4 passenger mount right now but a 4 passenger mount would be useful for dungeons and quests

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:
sorry they wont be making 4 passenger mounts right now they just made 3
a passenger mount the hydra mount so they might not be making a new 4 passenger mount right now but a 4 passenger mount would be useful for dungeons and quests

Oh trust me they will. You just gotta believe :3

Community Leader
Really great ideas :) I so do want a 4 passenger mount- I know many of us have wanted the MB car for awhile. I am wondering though how big a 4 passenger would have to be?

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Really great ideas :) I so do want a 4 passenger mount- I know many of us have wanted the MB car for awhile. I am wondering though how big a 4 passenger would have to be?

For MB car it would be just like in the game.

For the giant carpet, it would be the driver in the front, while one of the 3 is behind the driver, while the 2 others sit at the back edge

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
i think the should make the ultimate bundle and heres what it would have
cost $49
house choice: ice,myth,fire,death,storm,life,balance ultimate wood castle
wand: ultimate blade 2 of each ultimate strike does 150 0 pips every school
mount: 4 person ultimate cart pulled by two bears +40% speed
pet: strong wolf looks like the wolfs that are big and strong or wise bear looks like bear in grizzelheim strong wolk gives one ultimate minotaur which does 100 and 900 for 5 pips and never fizzels at baby wise bear gives one ultimate accuracy at baby does plus 100% accuracy to all of your spells for the rest of the battle
gear basics
hat: wolfs fur helm 300hp plus 50 damage 100 resistance 60 healing in and out 100% power pip 500 critical 40 pet energy 70 armor peircing 30 accuracy 200 critical block 100% stun resistance 400 mana and rank 8 spell of your school level 60+
robe: wolfs golden armor 600hp 100 damage 200 resistance 120 healing in and out 200% power pip 1000 critical 80 pet energy 140 armor peircing 60 accuracy 400 critical block 200% stun resistance 800 mana and rank 9 spell of your school level 60+
shoes: wolfs padded claws 150hp 25 damage 50 resistance 30 healing in and out 50% power pip 250 critical 20 pet energy 35 armor peircing 15 accuracy 100 critical block 50% stun resistance 200 mana and rank 7 spell of your school
choice of one year membership or 100,000 crowns

Community Leader
codastar wrote:
Paige MoonShade wrote:

For MB car it would be just like in the game.

For the giant carpet, it would be the driver in the front, while one of the 3 is behind the driver, while the 2 others sit at the back edge

Oh! I see 2 passengers inside one in front and one in back. Other 2 passengers on side step boards on each side. Now that would be amazing to see.

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
I should have read this before I suggested the Marleybone cars be turned in to mounts. Though to my credit, I had though they were going to be mounts from the first time I seen them.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
mythman770 wrote:
i think the should make the ultimate bundle and heres what it would have
cost $49
house choice: ice,myth,fire,death,storm,life,balance ultimate wood castle
wand: ultimate blade 2 of each ultimate strike does 150 0 pips every school
mount: 4 person ultimate cart pulled by two bears +40% speed
pet: strong wolf looks like the wolfs that are big and strong or wise bear looks like bear in grizzelheim strong wolk gives one ultimate minotaur which does 100 and 900 for 5 pips and never fizzels at baby wise bear gives one ultimate accuracy at baby does plus 100% accuracy to all of your spells for the rest of the battle
gear basics
hat: wolfs fur helm 300hp plus 50 damage 100 resistance 60 healing in and out 100% power pip 500 critical 40 pet energy 70 armor peircing 30 accuracy 200 critical block 100% stun resistance 400 mana and rank 8 spell of your school level 60+
robe: wolfs golden armor 600hp 100 damage 200 resistance 120 healing in and out 200% power pip 1000 critical 80 pet energy 140 armor peircing 60 accuracy 400 critical block 200% stun resistance 800 mana and rank 9 spell of your school level 60+
shoes: wolfs padded claws 150hp 25 damage 50 resistance 30 healing in and out 50% power pip 250 critical 20 pet energy 35 armor peircing 15 accuracy 100 critical block 50% stun resistance 200 mana and rank 7 spell of your school
choice of one year membership or 100,000 crowns

Um. Were you talking about the idea I made up? Cause that is just weird you made an idea on a made thread .-.