Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 1-10 Warlords?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Honestly you seem cool and I totally get what you're saying, but look at what school they are. They are most likely ice or life and shield/heal almost every other turn. On top of that they probably spam treasure cards.

P.S. (Not to be mean but it is really hard to win PvP with a death character, especially without skeletal dragon and all you have is scarecrow....)

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Survivor
May 02, 2011
loindark on Jul 15, 2012 wrote:
Here are some of the top fake warlords

Amber Fireheart level 80 Fire

Cameron Legend rider

Taylor life walker

Taylor legend blade

Chris Sky shield

Chris Strong Sword

Jack Ash

thats just to name a few
You forgot Cole Ice and Matthew SummerVault.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Blurred Lines on Jun 16, 2012 wrote:
It's a lot easier to pvp at a low level. You don't have to worry about criticals or blocks. I have a level 18 captain fire wizard. The matches are faster and easier.
Not true~ my level 17 Fire corporal is constantly paired with Knights and Commanders in full PvP or crowns gear, with SPUD pets, and tons of extra power pips, as well as critical. How is that fair?

-von/Angela
PvP Corporal (& hopefully future something)

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
I have several wizards. My lowest is a level 16 Fire. 672 wins 103 losses. Current status is warlord.

Yes I use treasures because everyone else does. Its not cheating if everyone has the same option of using them. It comes down to selecting the right ones and using them at the right times.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
Alywizard01 on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
Quick question here:
How the heck does an Apprentice get the title of Captain?
Seriously? I'm here at the Dueling Arena and I see a level 6 Apprentice who's rank is captain! I mean, dang! Here I am busting my Wiz-Magic trying to get past 500 and he's already 703! :(

Is it because he started using PvP at a lower level that he moved up so fast?
Or is he just that good? O.O :-o
Another level 8 Apprentice with the title of Warlord! So then I guess that doing PvP when you first start is a MUST if you want to get a higher level because this guy has won over 200 matches!
Dang, I really regret not doing PvP when I first started...

Besides this, is it true that lower levels get more tickets than higher levels when they win
(Lower levels meaning Apprentices compared to Masters+)
I tested the theory for a second and my level 3 Pyromancer achieved 18 A.T (Arena Tickets) when she won whereas my level 51 Death achieved a mere 5 when winning. If this is so, then I might as well start over :P

I love PvP, so please no bashing on this thread!

-Scarlet R. Grandmaster Death :D
yesterday i saw a level 2 warlord he won 200 lost 0 how in the cotinpickin world is that posible

Survivor
May 17, 2011
JEEPERZ. on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I have several wizards. My lowest is a level 16 Fire. 672 wins 103 losses. Current status is warlord.

Yes I use treasures because everyone else does. Its not cheating if everyone has the same option of using them. It comes down to selecting the right ones and using them at the right times.
Same here. It doesn't matter about treasure cards, I made a level 1 balance and I had another account so I just traded to get the TCs and kept on winning lol.

The easiest way is to use TCs but puppeting is cheating so I don't puppet.

Desteny Bright level 1 just got back from contact support
Mary SparkleBlossom level 71 Transcendent thurge

Survivor
May 17, 2011
earlier when I said I don't puppet, I meant I hope I don't because I might puppetby casting some tower shields and at 7 pips i might fire dragon. That's why I hope I don't.

Mary SparkleBlossom level 71 Thurgest with 8 wins and 21 loses

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Pvp is going down hill they need to fix glitch out thing, sick of going to watch matches and finding the low level warlord has glitched out. I will admit it, i rank all my wizards from level 5-35 just because i enjoy that level of pvp. Yes, some of us do use tc or amulets but there are also ones like myself who actually use the spells they are given depending on level
Some commander girl the other day got her gear from puppet ( remember going against her several times on my magus in 2v2) and called all her warlord buddies to watch her "win" while cussing me out, i don't think she realised it was my first match. She literally stood there and spammed ice minion, and when she did attack, she used colossus on my ice shield and i was second /)_- . When her minions ran out it simply took a few fire elves and a sun bird to knock her down, good times XD Too bad she d/c
Point is, yes there are many noob rankers out there with fake ranks, but low pvp can be hard as well, don't knock us back. Not all of us are fakes :) But my opinion, puppets and glitchers deserve to be shot
I am working on a level 5 ranked atm, not sure quite how to do it but i'll figure it out XD

Paige- 37 death overlord
Paige Firefirst- 16 fire overlord (ranked at level 8-12)
Paige Ravenstrider- 88 commander

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Its called treasure card users... build up on a main character, then buy tc's for your noob. Wins like every time. Thats how I did it XD

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
The abuse that PvP matches have at the lower levels is largely contributing to (as stated in previous comments) the constant treasure card usage employed by most low levels. An additional factor that causes those people with the 200-0 win loss type ratio's is that by disconnecting your account, you will not lose rank (although you will not gain arena tickets either). I've been able to raise up several level 1 warlords, simply by throwing a pet with spritely (at that level the 50+300 per round healing is very overpowered) and a decent attacking card on a low level. Personally, Kingsisle needs to make disconnecting continue to lose you rank (This would kill off many peoples 200-0 type win losses pretty fast), and possibly remove the usage of certain treasure cards or higher leveled pets in player vs. player. granted, it is rather fun to throw my Jade Hound on a level 1 ice and watch the rank rise, but i admit it is probably not the most sportsmanlike method, especially combined with the tc tower spammage i (and most low rank pvpers), employ. And on a side note, i noticed a few people in here complaining about the 540-620ish lightning bats, this is generally not hacked, it can be obtained by using the monstrous enchantment card (obtainable in small quantities at the bazaar, or in as many as your maximum remaining capacity if you are able to go to district of the stars, astral archives with a higher level character), or (though more tedious) you can help a high leveled friend to level, and hope to get Gargantuan or Colossal treasure cards as drops. Just a little bit of input on this topic.

-Malorn Ashthorn, 28 death commander 140-60)
-Mason Shadowwraith, 87 myth captain (90-90)
-Talon Talon, 1 ice warlord (42-0)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Jul 28, 2012 wrote:
Most people do low level PvP that are warlords. Heck, 28 and 38 are the best 1v1 levels! (Its really fair at that level :P) I am actually going to delete my balance wizard at level 30 cause I accidently overleveled him twice. And I wanna be in some central JHoC tournaments ^-^ (Junior Head of Class)

Why these levels?
Balance can get:
Helping Hands
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
Spectral Blast
Judgement
Sprite
Tower
Infection

Those are the ones of the upmost importance :)
However, they do ABSOLUTELY no sidequests. Why? So they can finish marleybone for bladestorm or their spell! (Otherwise you will be 29+)
I do side quests and i am Balance. You shouldn't of deleted your balance. Did you even get judgement yet? I love Balance because we are the supportive ones. We get elemental Blade and spirit blade. Then, we put them on our friends. Also we have blade storm which gives a blade to everyone. Also, we actually can heal people besides being a life type.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
i have a level five warlord myth because i farmed koto with my friend that is high level and got ninja pigs then got lucky when i got a keeper of the flame from the keepers lore pack all in all its all about the cards.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I know i get level like 28 balance warlords and i am level 39 and i am still private.How did they get to Warlord

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I just started reading about this topic, and I'm upset about it. I know some people are saying," don't expect the worst of someone," but to me, it seems like this: a grumpy gobbler holding a shiny, golden sword. Get what I'm saying? Seriously guys. If all you novices really want to achieve the title of warlord FAIRLY, don't keep being an evil puppet master. Well, I call myself a puppet master, but I'm a level 74 myth wizard, so it makes sense. All the level 1-20 warlords should just level up to 80-90 and earn the title themselves, instead of pathetically piggybacking on the help of others.
But remember this, theirs a difference between piggybacking and teamwork. BUT, that doesn't mean you can just hide behind a huge -80% shield, feeding power ups to your level 90 friend. But, I do kind of admire the wizards who fight solo and actually try to earn something. Unless your just cheating somehow.

Goodbye for now my fellow wizards,
Robert Dragonrider," The Puppet master."

Survivor
Dec 11, 2012
what they do is get like lvl 60-90 and they transfer their best gear to them and they give them tc? it is really messed up you should not be able to transfer what you use in pvp to a lower lvl!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
They usually have a higher level wizard that they train a pet with and get proof, defy, spritely, and usually pain giver. Then they have the level 5 crowns gear to boost their resist. Next they use tc to help kill opponents. Most myths also use a minion to help out. I did this with my myth, down ranked for arena tickets, leveled up to level 39, and now i find it a little more difficult to rank back up. lol So yeah they are usually very skilled and i have a lot of respect for them (except the ones that do puppet pvp).
_____________________________________________________________________________________

-Show. Off.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Okay so there are people that are PvP WARLORDS and they are LvL 1-10, even I have a char. that is warlord (Since I'm so good at PvP ) And I have a LvL 28 (I use it all the time) That's a WARLORD but sometimes they use TC I don't use TC I think using TC is kinda cheating

William, Level 28 fire WARLORD and TY

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
eric123456789028 wrote:
idk how but there's this guy who's a lvl 15 he's a warlord, but that time i was a lvl 42, and i got killed by him. i thought he was so easy at the beginning but is he hacked or something because his lightning bats did 697 with no boosts, and then i checked his stats he only has +3 damage to everything. what the heck is this a bug or what?!?

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro
Well, they enchanted it with monsterous... or something higher that they got in a higher level world.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
mangster12 on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
They puppet
Not all of them do

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
well its super easy to get a lvl 1 warlord well check out my life it has the rank of 1600 wt the record of 80-5 just bolt spam and you can easy win

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Jman H on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Yay! Puppet matches are over!!!
I'm sorry to say that the puppet matches are far from over.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Alywizard01 on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
Quick question here:
How the heck does an Apprentice get the title of Captain?
Seriously? I'm here at the Dueling Arena and I see a level 6 Apprentice who's rank is captain! I mean, dang! Here I am busting my Wiz-Magic trying to get past 500 and he's already 703! :(

Is it because he started using PvP at a lower level that he moved up so fast?
Or is he just that good? O.O :-o
Another level 8 Apprentice with the title of Warlord! So then I guess that doing PvP when you first start is a MUST if you want to get a higher level because this guy has won over 200 matches!
Dang, I really regret not doing PvP when I first started...

Besides this, is it true that lower levels get more tickets than higher levels when they win
(Lower levels meaning Apprentices compared to Masters+)
I tested the theory for a second and my level 3 Pyromancer achieved 18 A.T (Arena Tickets) when she won whereas my level 51 Death achieved a mere 5 when winning. If this is so, then I might as well start over :P

I love PvP, so please no bashing on this thread!

-Scarlet R. Grandmaster Death :D
there usually not even that good like 90% arent good. all they do is just abuse tcs thats how they win is tcs so pretty much 2 win if ur tht lvl just matters who has the best tc.. which doesnt really require any skill