Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I didnt get the forest lord pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
I defeated grisletusk (and spent $5) and got my forest lord spell, but I got no pet. Don't you get a forest lord pet with the spell?

Evan level 58 life wizard

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jesbbag2 wrote:
I defeated grisletusk (and spent $5) and got my forest lord spell, but I got no pet. Don't you get a forest lord pet with the spell?

You must finish the main story line quests in Wintertusk and complete Nouilund Exposure, given by Grandma Raven - (spelling / grammar police excuse my errors) no fighting involved in the last area just, mend the bridge so you can cross, see the guy in front of the last brother you need the seal from and it's complete - go see your teacher for where the fight it for him. Watch those ice guys tho they go close to edges. Following main story line in Wintertusk actually goes rather quickly.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
Yea thanks I just found out. I didn't know because I had to look up how to get the forest lord. Got into winter tusk yesterday. Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
jesbbag2 wrote:

you get your forest lord pet when you finish winter tusk and I think you have to be level 60 or higher

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Just like prior school pet the spell and pet quests are different and you should be summoned by your teacher at appropriate time; if not go and check to see if quest is waiting for you. Also search update notes for Wintertusk an it should detail when and how of your school pet.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
You must get to nordrilund to obtain the pet and talk to the guy Professor wu sends you to and that's the seperate quest that you need to complete and when you do your professor will give you the egg