Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do we have to do Kensington Park?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
It's really hard, and I don't like it, do we HAVE to do it in order to finish marleybone and proceed to the next world? I really don't want to do it, I'm a fire student, level 35 BTW.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
madi493540 wrote:
It's really hard, and I don't like it, do we HAVE to do it in order to finish marleybone and proceed to the next world? I really don't want to do it, I'm a fire student, level 35 BTW.

It is not required to move along in the game. It is optional.

But you do need it in order to get the Hero of Marleybone Badge, in case you are doing badges.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I took my myth in there around the time she was a legendary and still got the tar beat out of her. Seemed every time she moved that she was in yet another fight. Usually against a storm. I haven't taken any of my other wizards in there since.

Community Leader
You do not have to but it is a fun area.

My suggestions:
Find a group of friends and take them. Do not worry about running around each enemy make fun of it and defeat them all! You can clear the whole and and run around afterwards. ;)

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
You do not have to but it is a fun area.

My suggestions:
Find a group of friends and take them. Do not worry about running around each enemy make fun of it and defeat them all! You can clear the whole and and run around afterwards. ;)

LOLZ, I agree, Paige. I used to fear Kensington Park, now I just love the challenge of taking a mid-level friend there with one of my transcendent wizards. The loot is great!

One suggestiong: Carry extra heals :)

Qbb/Iridian/Scarlet/Moira/Alex

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
madi493540 wrote:

i am also level 35 fire and still stuck on the first boss and i had friends help me we still died

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
madi493540 wrote:

No, it's not required. And at level 35, you're too little to do it anyway. If you want to try, wait until you're at least level 60 or so. You will need help...lots of it.
I go in, and go back out to get the Aeronaught (sp) badge. That's it. :)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
you dont have to do it but its good if you do because of the two badges and leveling up also i think you get quite allot of gold if you complete but be carefull if you get caught in a fight you alone fight three enemies! i suggest bring your high level friends on that quest with you.

Gabriel Ashleaf

Defender
May 22, 2011
I am never going in there again, EVER. The first battle i got in was a total bust. I didn't do anything after that, got defeated.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
lol i did that dungeon with my ice friend when we were both lvl 58 and we almost defeated all the enemy in the dungeon it was really fun we would just keep doing scarecrow and frost giant at the same turn and they would die and no you dont have to do it

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
hire an lvl 80 henceman that what i did they kick there buts.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
you don't have to but i did it any way, by hiring high lvl minions, because it's impossible to do it alone, or you could ask a friend.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I have done near enough all quests in marleybone ( still haven't got to mooshu but i'm guessing i'm close ) but I am a 37 storm type and nearly EVERY npc in there is storm making this insanely difficult.

Would it be possible for somebody who either has done this before or needs to do this aswell to help?

Would really appreciate it.

Post below with a realm/area/place to meet if you would like too.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
monroe933 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
you don't have to but i did it any way, by hiring high lvl minions, because it's impossible to do it alone, or you could ask a friend.
It isn't impossible to,do it alone.I soloed through it.I just scarecrowed them all.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DigidogAB on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
I have done near enough all quests in marleybone ( still haven't got to mooshu but i'm guessing i'm close ) but I am a 37 storm type and nearly EVERY npc in there is storm making this insanely difficult.

Would it be possible for somebody who either has done this before or needs to do this aswell to help?

This is an optional quest, not meant to solo or be done at your level. Do you regular quests, move on and come back if you still want to do this, after level 60 or so.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
DigidogAB on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:

Kens is a side quest so just level up a bit then pack some prisms and you should do it a bit easier than now. Good luck.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
You mean you can't find storyline quest? I and my sister had same problem. See if any quests in Museum. (Both I and my sister found it there)

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
It is funny, I am on Dragonspyre and WIntertusk and I still havent done kensington park