Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Helper.......Not Avalible?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I have the quest "The Art of War" in Dragonsphere. You go to a castle, go up the stairs and battle some monsters. Then you go to the next floor and the next until you get to the top and read a scrol and you beat the quest. The thing i dont like about it is quest helper is not avalible. I dont understand why, since you dont have to go out and find anything. Another downer about it is, i got defeated in it and when i tried to go back to it without quest helper, i cant find it. So i dont know if there are any of you other players out there with the same problem, maybe on other quests, but i just feel like some of the quests where quest helper is banned should be reviewed. Like the quest in my case. Does anyone else agree? So KI please change this quest so quest helper is allowed i dont think it will just help me but a lot of people. So again does anyone else agree??

Ian Mythgiver lvl 41 Myth :) :) :)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ichen123 wrote:
I have the quest "The Art of War" in Dragonsphere. You go to a castle, go up the stairs and battle some monsters. Then you go to the next floor and the next until you get to the top and read a scrol and you beat the quest. The thing i dont like about it is quest helper is not avalible. I dont understand why, since you dont have to go out and find anything. Another downer about it is, i got defeated in it and when i tried to go back to it without quest helper, i cant find it. So i dont know if there are any of you other players out there with the same problem, maybe on other quests, but i just feel like some of the quests where quest helper is banned should be reviewed. Like the quest in my case. Does anyone else agree? So KI please change this quest so quest helper is allowed i dont think it will just help me but a lot of people. So again does anyone else agree??

Ian Mythgiver lvl 41 Myth :) :) :)

I agree about need for arrow, don't know if I should say but when I had this quest I accidentally went out in instead of up stairs causing a do over for me and this was back when I soloed too - ugh. I get disoriented during fights that don't keep me facing in the right direction, hehe.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
i tried the map and i didnt find it........prof greyrose help!!!!!