Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good ideas to prepare for a pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I really have a hard time doing PVP and its really annoying. I really need some good ways to be prepared

- Kyle Watergem

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
wizardpo wrote:
I really have a hard time doing PVP and its really annoying. I really need some good ways to be prepared

- Kyle Watergem

Hi Watergem, what kind of wizard do you PvP with? How long have you been playing? What level are you?

If you can give more info there, maybe I or some others can help you with more detailed advice. But here are some general things to think about, I'll try to keep it simple if you don't understand just ask:

Try to balance your deck to fit how you fight. If you like to play defense, try training tower shield and weakness. These two spells are staple for arena. They cost no pips and will soften incoming damage.

Try to count how you use your pips. Pips are everything, you cant heal without pips and you cant fight without them. Do your best to read how you use your pips and pay attention to your opponents pips.

Be sure to know who your opponent is. know the spells and the damage they can do.

Don't forget about your resist and attack boost! Be sure to have universal resist for arena, everyone can hit hard.

If you are a bubble fighter, always try to keep an environment bubble up for yourself, even if you are balance, using power play to weaken myth and the elemental bubbles can be a way to shorten the incoming damage.

Most importantly, count everything. Pips, damage range, resist, attack boost, health, the spells you have, just count everything.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
wizardpo wrote:

- Kyle Watergem
i have a hard time on pvp too but i do know some good tip:
1. have a big deck
2.have alot of shelds and healing spell
3. pick a good side school
4. just have fun
hope i helped