Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

drop rate rage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i am in zafaria i am a lvl 61 fire guy and i need to defeat the fire lion ravagers and i am supposed to collect 8 guide staff from them well this is my twentieth battle and i havent collected ANY of them can you please make the drop rates higher this gets me so angry and also can you put more fire lion ravagers and less fire lioness because the fire lioness keep getting in the way of me getting in a battle with the fire ravagers

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
sharky9903 wrote:
i am in zafaria i am a lvl 61 fire guy and i need to defeat the fire lion ravagers and i am supposed to collect 8 guide staff from them well this is my twentieth battle and i havent collected ANY of them can you please make the drop rates higher this gets me so angry and also can you put more fire lion ravagers and less fire lioness because the fire lioness keep getting in the way of me getting in a battle with the fire ravagers

This forum is for bugs. Not complaints. But ok.
I agree, the rates are low, took me FOUR hours to complete this quest, but at least its not as bad as the algae quest! That took me over 2 weeks!