Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

that hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
honestly i know how powerful efreet is but why is the boss so hard? if anyone can tell me how they got killed the boss i would like to know

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Ice shields, Reshuffle, Plenty of helephants, fire blade, fire trap, FIRE ELF (for getting rid of shields) heckhound, elemental blade, Dragon, Healer treasure cards, healers, ice shield treasure cards.

Kill minion first. One minion is done for, keep blading up and trapping, then either get max pips and use heck hound or hit him with a helephant (heck hound recommended) Also make sure you have good gear, if you want, you should level to level 60 and get the waterworks gear, then come back and own.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
and don't forget to save money buy crowns and hire henchmen that's what did it for me after about my umpteenth try at this boss, yes henchmen really help and the level forty ones work best for me especially the life one

Defender
May 19, 2012
I don't think these bosses should be so difficult that it's necessary to level up higher to take them down. They should be only as difficult as the level. I actually view this problem as another money making scheme so people will hire henchmen to take the bosses down and I think it's bad business etiquette and would like to see this sort of thing stopped. It's not really fair to those who play free as some of them don't have any choice in the matter. Maybe their parents refuse to throw real money away on a game or simply can't afford it. Some of these kids are KI's future paying customers and they certainly aren't going to choose to pay if they aren't treated 'fairly' while they don't have the ability to pay. (Yes, I am a paying customer, but by choice, I may not be paying anymore due to the bad business ethics I am seeing in this game.) Disappointing as the game itself is pretty fantastic.