Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prism treasure cards in the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I sometimes like to have a few prism treasure cards in my deck and it seems the only way to get these in play is to buy them in the bazaar. The only way I know of that they come into the game is from the eye of Bartleby pack.

What seems odd is that the prisms for different schools vary greatly in how easy they are to find. For most schools, if you keep looking for them on each visit there will usually be half a dozen or so cards available for a few hundred gold. Myth prism cards seem to be much more common, usually the full 100 are available. I've never seen Storm prism cards for sale at all.

Anyone know why there should be this difference between the schools?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MadLogician wrote:
Myth prism cards seem to be much more common, usually the full 100 are available. I've never seen Storm prism cards for sale at all.

Anyone know why there should be this difference between the schools?

I'm assuming since Storm shielding is so much more prevalent, Storm prisms are used to offset that defensive tactic. Myth prisms aren't as necessary since Myth wizards double attack anyways.