Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new life spell idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Welcome to another new spell idea! Here is a new spell idea I hope you enjoy my idea right here its a new life spell i thought of.

King Centaur

900-950 gives guiding light to all friends

Animation: the centaur rides through zafaria drum jungle with sword and shield
charges at enemy stops for a second points its sword at the sky and giant centaurs run at the opponent

what do you think?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:
Welcome to another new spell idea! Here is a new spell idea I hope you enjoy my idea right here its a new life spell i thought of.

King Centaur

900-950 gives 500 health to all friends

Animation: the centaur rides through zafaria drum jungle with sword and shield
charges at enemy stops for a second points its sword at the sky and giant centaurs run at the opponent then turns around and he puts his shield up shield glows and leaves go around and heals

what do you think?

Eh...I'm not a fan of this. First, a centaur? Really? The fact that he's royalty doesn't make him that much different. Second, I tried to pull off the attack and heal, but it's too similar to Death's method of attack in my opinion, and I feel like it unbalances power between the schools. Lastly, the animation is very reminiscent of the original Centaur spell. And why is this Centaur in Zafaria? I didn't see any in my time there.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
i dont know its just i know centaurs do not live in zafaria i just thought of it since we never see them anywhere else

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
That would take death's point away. Maybe it should just be an attack only or heal only spell

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hmm. The Heal after-affect seems a bit unnecessary. Might I suggest it place a Guiding Light on the caster instead?

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
As a life student, personally I feel we really need another Hit All spell, or even a damage over time for all spell. I only use Gnomes for bosses, but still Forest Lord lives in my deck full time, another hit all or a damage over time for all would be the very best bet. To just hit one enemy with such a high pip cost spell is too time consuming, at least a hit all DOT-A would be 110 worth ever single pip.

I would like to see a hit all in a female form, Goddess of Nature (Gaia possibly) she is formed/arises from the earth, rocks and plants, or maybe forms by joining of images of nature things (animals, surrounding plants, birds insects etc) she is made of those nature things and shows her anger towards our enemies by making the earth swallow each enemy up, if they do not die, they get a life trap.

She would do 900-950 damage with the life traps if said enemies do not die.

Just another idea out there.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
jennm2203 wrote:
As a life student, personally I feel we really need another Hit All spell, or even a damage over time for all spell. I only use Gnomes for bosses, but still Forest Lord lives in my deck full time, another hit all or a damage over time for all would be the very best bet. To just hit one enemy with such a high pip cost spell is too time consuming, at least a hit all DOT-A would be 110 worth ever single pip.

I would like to see a hit all in a female form, Goddess of Nature (Gaia possibly) she is formed/arises from the earth, rocks and plants, or maybe forms by joining of images of nature things (animals, surrounding plants, birds insects etc) she is made of those nature things and shows her anger towards our enemies by making the earth swallow each enemy up, if they do not die, they get a life trap.

She would do 900-950 damage with the life traps if said enemies do not die.

Just another idea out there.
please dont hijack my post lol its fine just try and make your idea on your own post please.