Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2010
I was wondering if your pets stats are predetermind, as in the game you play doesnt affect what your pet will get when it levels up. I think that what game you play doesnt determind what your pet gets, but instead it boosts it. Like if you train your pet and it gives health gift, but you only trained strength (affects damage, pip chance, and resistance) and intellect (affects mana, accuracy, and pip chance), there would be no boost for that stat. I just wanted more info on this topic, any feedback would be nice!

Administrator
Your pet stats are determined at hatching and they will obtain the same traits and skills no matter how you level them up.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Oh ty so much for clarifying this!!!! I have heard so many different "tips" on best snacks and ways to train your pet to get those "most desired" talents and have stopped using mega snacks for the most part (unless they were for a pet in its school) to try and make sure I "trained" them right. Knowing this will really make training a lot easier and faster which in turn will help me be able to hatch more often till I can get that "ideal" pet for me :)