Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pips for Minion Level

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
How about using pips to determine the lvl of minion you summon? I don't know if this has already been discussed but what if we could summon minion according to the number of pips used with in reason ( no summoning lvl 80 minnion for lvl 30 wizard). Say use 1 regular pip to summon a lvl 1 minion and used 2 reg or 1 power pip to summon a lvl 2 minion and so on. I don't know if it would be possible to write a program so that Wizards 101 could keep in check on the lvl of minion summoned by the wizard. Something like the wizard can not summon a minion higher than that wizards level. Well, that's my 2 cents worth, spend it wisely.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Keifer70 wrote:
How about using pips to determine the lvl of minion you summon? I don't know if this has already been discussed but what if we could summon minion according to the number of pips used with in reason ( no summoning lvl 80 minnion for lvl 30 wizard). Say use 1 regular pip to summon a lvl 1 minion and used 2 reg or 1 power pip to summon a lvl 2 minion and so on. I don't know if it would be possible to write a program so that Wizards 101 could keep in check on the lvl of minion summoned by the wizard. Something like the wizard can not summon a minion higher than that wizards level. Well, that's my 2 cents worth, spend it wisely.

This is already a spell. Death wizard's minion works exactly like this.