Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New wizard101 ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Well i have some ideas for wizard101 that i would like to share.

1. As a housing item i think there should be a morganthe statue that you can place in your house. dropped by young morganthe. Auctionable: No sell: yes

2. Another idea that i think should be a housing item is, a fruit bowl where it has the fruit: one set of bannans one pear one apple and one set of grapes all in one bowl of fruit. Auctionable: yes sell: yes price: 500

3. Well as you've all know there is a house for each school in the crown shop well i think there should be a second set of houses that would be called example: for the fire house it wouldnt be called the fire house it would be called the meteor house or something like that.

I hope you all like my ideas especially the house idea and i hope these come out for test realm to. :D

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
i would love if wizard 101 would be 3d like and cool looking like that you tube video of epic dual with malistaire it was 3d and cool looking if i saw that as a comercel and i went to play this game then it would be once hell of a buzz kill wizard 101 i played this game for 2 to 3 years got to moosho world now i stop playing a year or two back came back nothing really changed accept new worlds and new class which isn't fair that i didn't get to pick one of those class before they made them any how also you should make it more 3d like like and cool looking like that you tube video of the the epic dual and you should be putting a option in the game to be able to change your class like if your fire you can change it to say ice or something because then people would want to play the game more i mean come on us kids count on and look at grapics and coolness now if this had simlier 3d like that epic dual youll be booming with players :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I love that commercial it looks so awesome
And I also like the house idea because I'm myth and got the myth house but got tired of it and bought a new one so I would love a new myth house 8)

Malory Deathwielder lvl 65 conjurer
Master of monsters